Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mens ombudsmen debate tomorrow 830pm est time. With a new member added to the debate

Re: Mens ombudsmen debate tomorrow 830pm est time. With a new member added to the de

P.S. do i have to take back the german jokes i made yesterday? :)

Re: Mens ombudsmen debate tomorrow 830pm est time. With a new member added to the de

p.s. RNCH

no need to show bro

it's a lost cause :qt:

Reactions: AAP

j/k
give me a hug bro
just don't stick the fanged one eyed snake in my belly button

Geez such a tough decision

did someone forget someone??? ahemmmm ahemmmm cough cough!!!!

did someone forget someone??? ahemmmm ahemmmm cough cough!!!!

well you went cotb. Fuck it If you still want it then you can still be on the ballot. 830pm est time is the debate people

830pm est time

I am taking questions for the candidates now

Last edited:

I still find this questions and debate idea rather strange and non-sequitur.

From what I saw on the female debate thread, they posted responses to questions that seem to have little or nothing to do with function of this new position. Questions and answers about "what would you change" and &c. aren't really relevant.

I mean, I love drama and stuff as much as anyone here, but it really doesn't make any sense to me beyond putting on a show for people. The entertainment's fine, but it really doesn't seem to wash.

Is this position well-defined by administrators and moderators, or is it some flying-blind-we'll-see-what-happens kinda thing? (I thought it was the former.)

I was under the impression that it's just someone who plays a role not unlike that of a public defender when there's a dispute about, e.g., moderator actions, bannings, behavior, board stuff, personal quarrels &c., and handles disputes as they come privately from the individual(s) concerned (... or more openly at times as well, I suppose, as much drama here does seem to happen in that manner).

This "what would you change" stuff, campaigning, mod board access and other stuff doesn't seem necessary as far as I can understand.

... could just be me, too. I'll never pretend to understand anything about politics and stuff.

:cow:

I still find this questions and debate idea rather strange and non-sequitur.

From what I saw on the female debate thread, they posted responses to questions that seem to have little or nothing to do with function of this new position. Questions and answers about "what would you change" and &c. aren't really relevant.

I mean, I love drama and stuff as much as anyone here, but it really doesn't make any sense to me beyond putting on a show for people. The entertainment's fine, but it really doesn't seem to wash.

Is this position well-defined by administrators and moderators, or is it some flying-blind-we'll-see-what-happens kinda thing? (I thought it was the former.)

I was under the impression that it's just someone who plays a role not unlike that of a public defender when there's a dispute about, e.g., moderator actions, bannings, behavior, board stuff, personal quarrels &c., and handles disputes as they come privately from the individual(s) concerned (... or more openly at times as well, I suppose, as much drama here does seem to happen in that manner).

This "what would you change" stuff, campaigning, mod board access and other stuff doesn't seem necessary as far as I can understand.

... could just be me, too. I'll never pretend to understand anything about politics and stuff.

:cow:
Yes you have some points bro. You are right about what the job details as well. So keeping the ??? to that subject would be best.

I will try to do so in this debate.

Top Bottom