Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Member john-c-calhoun and His Confederate Flag Avatar

Is The Confederate Flag Offensive As An Avatar?

• Yes, its offensive

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No, it's not offensive

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Bino I'm from the south. and yes there are "trashy" people that wear the flag, As there are also prob trashy people whereever your from as well. But dont sterotype it with those people only. It likes dumbasses who use aas and do something stupid that gives other users a bad name.

jnevin said:
But you're not the most well traveled broham. I'm sure if you went down south it wouldn't be strictly bumpkins driving technicolor primer pickup trucks that flew the flag.
meh, i've been all throughout the dirty south.
not too many cadillacs and nice cars with confed flag bumper stickers
not too many suit and tie bros with confed flag shirts.
seems a certain type of crowd flys that shit...and of course they all claim it isn't racist but when you talk to the cats flaunting it, i'd say 90% dislike blacks and aren't afraid to speak it.
but point taken

you also make a good point. And I completely agree. But what I meant was, and im only speaking for around here, I dont travel much, most of the ones that act like full-blown rednecks are just trying to fit in cause they "think" that will make them cool or some shit I guess. Then in two monthes you see them and they are dressed all prepy cause them think thats cool.

Bino said:
seems a certain type of crowd flys that shit...and of course they all claim it isn't racist but when you talk to the cats flaunting it, i'd say 90% dislike blacks and aren't afraid to speak it.
but point taken

in la - 90% (okay maybe not 90%) dislike whitey. You see posters here on EF openly announcing bad govt (cuz it's run by whitey).

I was once at an anti-illegal immigraiton march. Guess who threw out 99% of the racial insults?

So it works both ways.

Racism in America is NOTHING like racism in the rest of the world. Their solution is simple: not allow racial immigration. Our problems are like mickey mouse in comparison. So funny when people mention "problem". lol.

But that problem is "growing" and being masked by "racial division". Even Canada now has "black schools" in Toronto.

r

PuddleMonkey said:
It was never referred to as, "dirty south" until you got there.
it was dirty and stinking when i got there
dirty and stinking when i exited.
upper south (tn, eastern arkansas, parts of ky, wva, va, souther ohio are nice.
deep south=teh dirty

Razorguns said:
in la - 90% (okay maybe not 90%) dislike whitey. You see posters here on EF openly announcing bad govt (cuz it's run by whitey).

I was once at an anti-illegal immigraiton march. Guess who threw out 99% of the racial insults?

So it works both ways.

Racism in America is NOTHING like racism in the rest of the world. Their solution is simple: not allow racial immigration. Our problems are like mickey mouse in comparison. So funny when people mention "problem". lol.

But that problem is "growing" and being masked by "racial division". Even Canada now has "black schools" in Toronto.

r

i'm not disagreeing
but i wouldn't fly a confed flag in retaliation
would you?

Bino said:
but point taken
my friend drives a brand new armada owns a century 21 and has confederate flag on his front bumper..not many people consider him racist trailer trash...lololol

HAYEZ said:
my friend drives a brand new armada owns a century 21 and has confederate flag on his front bumper..not many people consider him racist trailer trash...lololol

who are his clients?

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom