Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Member john-c-calhoun and His Confederate Flag Avatar

Is The Confederate Flag Offensive As An Avatar?

• Yes, its offensive

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No, it's not offensive

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Confederate Flag is not racist. Peps are. People who are ignorant and perceive it that way. There are people who use it in that context. They are just as dumb. It is as part of our (in the south) heritage, as wearing a Malcom X shirt is to a proud black man. And yes, slavery was terrible, but it is over and done with. So move on. I have no problem with any one, race, religon, unless they hurt me or my family, and I have a Confederate Flag Tattood on my arm, am I a racist?? There are Racist people everywhere, north, south etc... But majority of the time, the first ones to cry Racism, are the biggest Racist.

mrplunkey said:
And again, I reiterate -- slavery is horrible and unacceptable, but the notion that someone would willingly abuse an asset defies a ton of logic.

Yeah but those with agendas do not want to hear that. Ruins political correctness and screws with their positions. Of evil middled aged southern men, with whips, whipping poor black men in the fields.

Now we have poor young black men arrested on streets. Thrown in prison for years. No problems there. Personally i'd take the whipping over 5 years in prison.

Life for the ancestors of those who stayed behind in Africa - is 100x worse. If I was in Africa - i'd dream of a slave ship taking me away. In India, slavery is preferred over starving to death in the streets. Slavery > death.

Was it a good system? Of course not. Slavery sucks. Freedoms rule. But the alternative - being butchered by your rival tribe - sucks more

Like I said - those with agendas and biases, do not want to hear that. Lots of those people around.

r

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
He doesn't mind the confederate flag. Why should we?

That's exactly who I was talking about. Thanks for finding that as I had no idea that there was a video of him

maybe it's just me but flying the confed flag seems real trashy
you never seen respectable people with confed flags

Bino said:
maybe it's just me but flying the confed flag seems real trashy
you never seen respectable people with confed flags

But you're not the most well traveled broham. I'm sure if you went down south it wouldn't be strictly bumpkins driving technicolor primer pickup trucks that flew the flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom