Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meetings wtih IT folks

Doesnt Stilleto keep a bottle of xanax around just for this purpose?

let's get a workflow and some plan documents. I need to understand the scope of this project

I do enjoy a good fact finding session before implementing an SOW. We probably need to modify the key attributes and various segments first though.

That item is outside of the original design requirements and scope.
It will need to be submitted through the RFC process and the design document will be updated upon approval.

how about this? this came right off of the meeting minutes from my boring ass meeting today. can someone translate this to English?

Update to Environments – Wtg ITSD to load sp’s into environment and give access to eligibility/claims functionality to complete that integration.

someone wake me up when this is over

Billy Mays suggests you try Bullshit Bingo!

Bullshit Bingo [Random!]

speaking of retards, roommate called to me something earlier. Then she dials 3 more times and never says a word, I figure her phone is now under her fat ass and call her back. She's at the grocer and denies calling, I say look at your damn phone and turn that bitch off. She calls back AGAIN to tell me I'm right....as if that was ever in doubt.

Top Bottom