Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

me and my little mishap with a Ferrari F-40 today, oops!

KrazyK

Thank God for liability insurance! I was installing some Tek-wall paneling in this guys garage today. In the garage was a Ferrari F-40 that the owner said he loves more than his wife. Well I told him it would be a good idea to move it outside while we where working in the garage, but no, dickhead said it would be fine (dickhead being my coworker).
Well a few hours into the job, I was on top of a 10 foot ladder, and dickhead bumps into the ladder, causing me to lose balance, so I let go of my hammer, as not to fall off the damn thing.
I look down, and in slow motion, I see the hamer fall through the air, bounce off the hood of the car and leave a big ass dent/crack right smack in the middle of the hood.
My heart just about stopped. Here is a 500 thousand dollar car that will now be needing, I would guess a 10 thousand dollar repair (I can only assume that's what a new hood would go for one of these things). We didn't even tell the guy, we just finished and left. Hmm, I wonder what my boss is gonna say in the morning.
Oh and the funny part is the guy has a security camera in his garage to keep an eye on the car. Smile :)

Reactions: Cut
man, i could kick you! i love ferraris, how could you do that? I wouldve fallen off the ladder dude. I hope that guy kicks your ass!! And by the way, you need to kill your coworker. O man, i can sit here, and visualize the whole thing-my hands are shaking!

METHYL MIKE said:
man, i could kick you! i love ferraris, how could you do that? I wouldve fallen off the ladder dude. I hope that guy kicks your ass!! And by the way, you need to kill your coworker. O man, i can sit here, and visualize the whole thing-my hands are shaking!

sorry man, lol, but what do you think would cause more damage, the hammer, or me falling onto the roof and windsheild of the thing from 10 feet up? I think the hammer was a better choice. :)

I can't believe you fucked up my car like that dude. And don't say shit to my wife about me loving the car more than her.:D

This is completly unrelated, but I have a Ferrari story.

My uncle (former BB'er and all-around-cool-guy) bought himself a Ferrari 328GTS a while back and I had the good fortune to visit him last summer out in B.C. I got to drive that baby all up and down the west coast for about 4 dyas...I think I spent almost $400 on gas. :) Got pulled over by the cops twice, but they just wanted to check out the car. One of 'em even wanted to race me in his squad car. :)

Girls and little kids love that car. I'd pull into a mall or something and instantly I'd have like 3-4 chicks chatting me up. And all the kiddies knew the cars stats...top speed, engine size, etc. I remember momorizing all that shit about Lamborghini's and Ferrari's when I was like 6, nice to know things haven't changed. :)

I like to think that in 20 years I'll be able to afford one of my own.

t.

Man!!! if i walked out there and found that done to my car.....................You should've told him instead of leaving,because now he's going to just sit there and get really REALLY pissed until he sees you...I know i would.......RADAR :splat:

If your insurance gets hold of that tape they will not pay out due to the fact that you walked away and didn't report the accident. If an insurace company can find an excuse not to pay out, they won't.

Tell him to get over it and to get another extension for his penis. It's a fuckin car for christ sakes..

RADAR said:
Man!!! if i walked out there and found that done to my car.....................You should've told him instead of leaving,because now he's going to just sit there and get really REALLY pissed until he sees you...I know i would.......RADAR :splat:

If KrazyK's employer's insurance doesn't pay out the car owners will pay for the damages and go after Krazyk's employers insurance company for payment. I don't know if the tape matters either way, it just proves when it happened but it doesn't make an insurance company pay out or not or when, etc.

In a lot of states, I believe, you have up to 48 hours to report an accident to your insurance company and I think (???) ten days to the DMV if there had been just cars involved.

velvett said:
I don't know if the tape matters either way, it just proves when it happened but it doesn't make an insurance company pay out or not or when, etc.
It also proves that he knew he'd done it as I'm sure the tape will have him looking at the damage and that he didn't report it. Personally I'd go back tonight, steal the car and then burn it out - after cruising around for a while of course.

Top Bottom