Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May juice showers bring pretty muscle flowers.

oh boy, suspension on the way. loved that shit:p, too many years ago. also, dbol, sust 750/wk, Tren 75/EOD, Eq 600/wk. dont copy me new guys. christ, I dont remember how many cycles i've done

Whats you plan for the month of may. Who is "drinking winny" and who is injecting test suspension with the rest of us men?

Come share with needto your cycle plans. What you are on or will be on. Whats your woman think of this? Is she still going to give up the poon if she finds out?

Starting my first cycle as soon as the stuff shows up (assuming it does....always nerve-wracking the first time I guess). My GF is going to be sticking me as I am a total pussy (and she WANTS to do it), and she'll be starting her first cycle at the same time.

Exciting times in the D household! Should be a fun month!

D

Starting my first cycle as soon as the stuff shows up (assuming it does....always nerve-wracking the first time I guess). My GF is going to be sticking me as I am a total pussy (and she WANTS to do it), and she'll be starting her first cycle at the same time.

Exciting times in the D household! Should be a fun month!

D

Nice man you two will be fucking each other like you were 16 again. hanging around the house smoking bowls and fucking all day. drinking bears and fucking all night lmao. Well thats what it was like when I was 16 anyway.

Good luck for the both of you and welcome to the family around here. The user 'deestar' has been gifted a platinum membership!
have a plat membership on me good bro.

Nice man you two will be fucking each other like you were 16 again. hanging around the house smoking bowls and fucking all day. drinking bears and fucking all night lmao. Well thats what it was like when I was 16 anyway.

Good luck for the both of you and welcome to the family around here. The user 'deestar' has been gifted a platinum membership!

shit. I need a girlfriend

Whats you plan for the month of may. Who is "drinking winny" and who is injecting test suspension with the rest of us men?

Come share with needto your cycle plans. What you are on or will be on. Whats your woman think of this? Is she still going to give up the poon if she finds out?

I started a deca/dbol/sust cycle 2 weeks ago. 4 week dbol/10 week deca/12 week sust. so far added 8 pounds and 10 pounds on the bench, and thanks to your liver support and slin its going very well so far and I am confident this time around my cycle will be very good.

girl at first wasn't a fan but after I told her I was fully prepared and was running a kick ass PCT and wasn't gonna turn into some kind of abusive monster she supported me. as long as I am rock hard in all places she is fine with it lol. and she is even sticking me with glute shots (i think she enjoys it)

starting HCGenerate week 8
unleashed/post cycle small amount of clomid and formestan week 16

then probably going on bridge or gear, not sure yet....

Awesome, thanks needto!

I'm not sure what I'm looking forward to most, seeing all the changes in both of our bodies or acting like 16 year olds again....

Top Bottom