Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May juice showers bring pretty muscle flowers.

500 tren eth weekly
500 test cyp weekly
200 deca weekly
40mcg t3 daily

women already knows and shes excited coz she loves seeing my transformations and gets excited about the non stop sex

she will be jabbing me also lol

I had angel inject me the other day. So easy when some one else does it for you ain't it.

Dbol 40mg ED (W 1-4)
Proviron 100mg ED (W 1-16)
Tamoxifen 10mg ED (W 2-4 to help a little with dbol bloat)

Test E 750mg EW (W 1-14)
Primo 700mg EW (W 1-16)
Tren A 50 EOD (W 1-12)
Oxandrolone (W 10-16)
220lbs - 6'1'' - 31 Y.O.

On week 3 and already feeling I don't which AAS (probably the dbol or tren or both!!) but just lifted 405lbs 5 X on bench and getting oddly vascular which is nice, at this rate with the tren at this low dosage, I've got barely any sides, only a slight disruption of sleep @ around 3 AM but 15 mnts later I'm back asleep, other than that, is just the haterz gossiping at the gym and some annoying guy that keeps trying to make friends with me asking me questions, trying to spot me even though I didn't ask for a spot, I think he wants the recipe, ahhh, NOT!! My woman does the injections btw, she's pretty comfortable with me doing this, and she's definitely reaping the benefits, if you know what I'm saying, lol

I would have said no on the nolva though out the cycle but since you are using provirone with it its ok. Still you could have gotten all the same effects using just one thing man http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/p...roid-best-pct-best-gyno-treatment-700245.html

after asking about a cycle for my friend who doesnt like test I think I'm gonna try something new and run the same cycle as him of just masteron e with equipoise. I was thinking 400mg each for 15 weeks.... mabe sarms all the way through with some hcgenerate... Im looking to get sexy for the ladys this summer! I'm shooting for dry keepable gains without the use of an aromatize inhibitor.

Been away from EF a lotta years and have to learn all this new info about PCT before I run another cycle, but generally the plan is to get back about 20 pounds of beef. Just got my black belt so I'm ripped as hell (like under 5% now), but also skinny as shit. Probably going to be a Cyp/TA base since that was always good to me.

Been away from EF a lotta years and have to learn all this new info about PCT before I run another cycle, but generally the plan is to get back about 20 pounds of beef. Just got my black belt so I'm ripped as hell (like under 5% now), but also skinny as shit. Probably going to be a Cyp/TA base since that was always good to me.

Team RottenWillow????

im actually a pussy, i cant inject myself lol

ive tried a few times and i spend a whole hour sitting infront a mirror trying to jab myself, but everytime i go to jab i pull away

then i stare at the mirror and raor at myself, and start calling myself names like ;big pussy'

i try again and before the needle peirces i pull and scrunch away again

eventually after an hour i end up not pulling the needle away early enough and accidentaly pierce my skin

and im all done to inject

so now i cut that crap and get my girlfriend or best mate to jab me

LMAO! You pussy!!!!!! I'm just kiddin with ya bro. I was the same way at first. :heart:

lmfao naa its okay i call myself a pussy

im this big massive guy thats scared to inject himself

even i laugh at myself when i stare at myself in the mirror while trying to jab, here i am with shoulders the size of my head but this little needle im scared of

better make sure no one finds out bout this, no one will find me scary anymore lol

i'm the same way with needles and giving blood. i almost pass out just thinking about it.

Top Bottom