Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

may have been posted before... how to lose 27 million dollars

first rule of winning the lottery. move real fast and make sure your friends and family can't track you down. they all will be trying to leech off of you. everybody and their mother will have a business idea and want your money.

gotmilk said:
how much did the guy in West Virginia lose? The guy who was robbed like 5 times...

he won about 315 million before taxes and took home about 115 million after taxes and lottery fees. i think almost all of it is gone. he was a millionaire before he won. he had his own construction company. he had about 70 guys working for him. i don't know what happened to it.

AAP said:
get to the drug use part... 50 tabs of 80mg Oxycotin PER DAY!!

How much $$$ does a drug habit of this kind cost per day. I think those were going for like $20 a tab here.

AAP said:
How much $$$ does a drug habit of this kind cost per day. I think those were going for like $20 a tab here.

oc80's are like 30-40 bucks a piece..

thats bullshit 50 80mg oc's a day is lethal.. but they also say ounce of coke in a day is lethal and i've done near that.

I remember reading an article about lottery winners and how the money only emphasized whether they were happy or miserable allready. In other words the money didn't change a thing, only made what was already there more obvious.

Also money that wasn't earned is very easily lost, why money was NEVER one of my most important criteria to choosing a perspective mate. The money had to be hard-earned and lost all/most at least once. That is a better measure of future security IMHO.

BIKINIMOM said:
I remember reading an article about lottery winners and how the money only emphasized whether they were happy or miserable allready. In other words the money didn't change a thing, only made what was already there more obvious.

Also money that wasn't earned is very easily lost, why money was NEVER one of my most important criteria to choosing a perspective mate. The money had to be hard-earned and lost all/most at least once. That is a better measure of future security IMHO.

reposter :)

Top Bottom