Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May 14 - ATL EF Meet up & my show!

nycgirl said:
Is anyone bringing protein powder and tuna pouches with them? Or are we going to have a good time (and complain in our logs on Mon. about how bad we feel due to what we drank and ate)? I'll try to behave on Fri, but I don't want to even look at a chicken breast on Sat.
I don't eat tuna bleh, but I'm sure if the airline doesn't mess with my luggage again, I'll bring somethin' :verygood:

Its too bad there isn't really time to hang out like on Sunday. I'd be thrilled to have the gang over for a BBQ, but I think logistically that borders on the impossible. I suspect everyone can be accommodated though!

Sassy69 said:
Its too bad there isn't really time to hang out like on Sunday. I'd be thrilled to have the gang over for a BBQ, but I think logistically that borders on the impossible. I suspect everyone can be accommodated though!

Well, we don't want to kick Gunter out on you early...... LOL

Hey, I know I'm not in the clique' with most of you , but I would like to meet some fellow EFer's. I live about 1 hr. from ATL in N.GA & go to the city almost every weekend. If you decide on a club to go to afterwards, post it up.

Hi SE -- I'd be happy to get a bunch of EF'ers in the ol' ATL! I'm still waiting on the afterparty details myself but I'll post up as soon as I know! Also that is not to say if anyone is getting into town on Friday that we / you all can't get together!

Sassy69 said:
Hi SE -- I'd be happy to get a bunch of EF'ers in the ol' ATL! I'm still waiting on the afterparty details myself but I'll post up as soon as I know! Also that is not to say if anyone is getting into town on Friday that we / you all can't get together!

I'm arriving on Friday! I hope we all can get together then too!

Top Bottom