Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May 14 - ATL EF Meet up & my show!

The Shadow said:
OMG

OMG

OMG

WHAT TO WEAR?!?!?!

Y"all are too funny

Well, I don't want to be overshadowed by The Shadow!! Hmpf!

HAHAHAHA

jenscats5 said:
Well, I don't know if I need that much clothes for 2 days!! LOL

No bikini for me -- NO WAY!! :worried:

Toothbrush, curling iron, hairspray -- check!!

:running off to dig thru closet: Do I have anything cute??

BTW -- HH is that you in your avi?? If so, you are too too cute!
Blushing Is that like cheek pinching 5th grade cute? Yes ma'am that's me...i don't have the sexy-less-clothing-pics just yet (hah...she said "yet") but there's more in my gallery thing. :qt:

Thank you for the compliment! :bigkiss:

Sassy - I didnt see any info on the actual site about show times??

Prejudging is luchish and the evening show is 7ish??

Those are typical times.....

Its a bit hard to see on the poster on the website -

Pre-judging - 10 am ($20)
Finals - prob around 7pm but it doens't say ($25/35/45) - I was also going to ask about getting a bunch of tickets for everyone so they can be in the same area of the audience. Still to do.

It also says doors open from 8 am - 11 pm. I still need to ask about more detail.

Sassy69 said:
Its a bit hard to see on the poster on the website -

Pre-judging - 10 am ($20)
Finals - prob around 7pm but it doens't say ($25/35/45) - I was also going to ask about getting a bunch of tickets for everyone so they can be in the same area of the audience. Still to do.

It also says doors open from 8 am - 11 pm. I still need to ask about more detail.

Sassy - Thanks for the info and looking into to this.

habitualhealth said:
Definitely brings skirts, shorts, bikini, halters, tanks, sandals.....by may....good LAWD the heat be fierce i tell ya! No need for hoodies, sweats (unless you gym-it-up in them) long sleeves, etc.

....don't forget you toothbrush....

Is anyone bringing protein powder and tuna pouches with them? Or are we going to have a good time (and complain in our logs on Mon. about how bad we feel due to what we drank and ate)? I'll try to behave on Fri, but I don't want to even look at a chicken breast on Sat.

Top Bottom