Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Quantities Products???

Just recieved my 6lb tub of chocolate triple threat. I must say it does taste really good. One problem though, its making my stomach do flips. I've had the worst gas pains for the last two days beacause of this. I've only been taking two scoops at a time (recommended dose is 3 scoops..60g protein) Never had stomach problems before with protein powders....Met-Rx, Designer...etc.

I'll give it a few more days and see what happens. Would hate to waste $60 on this.

Add a teaspoon of psyllium fiber to the shake and this will pass. Yerba Prima is a good brand.

Hi George, I was wondering if you can post the ingredients to Triple Threat Chocolate.....The bucket had no label on it....and I couldn't find the info on your site.

I just like to know what I'm eating

thanks

Where can I get the Yerba Prima?

JG1 - You should be able to find it in these sites.

www.vitaminshoppe.com
www.vitamins.com

Or any other vitamin store or outlet. Good luck.

Also I didn't experience discomfort from the Vanilla Triple Threat, guess everyone is different. Hope I helped!

PS To everyone, I recommend joining the Growth Points program. Doesn't cost anything and will save you money in the long run. MQ has a great program going. They run a good company. Take care and good health to everyone. AJ :)

Chessepuss,

If you go the the MQ site click on the supplements tab at the top then scroll down until you see Triple Threat, Click on it and it will give you all the info you about Triple Threat including what's in it.

JG1 said:
Where can I get the Yerba Prima?

Almost any health food store or natural food store. Or try a search online.

Draggon said:
I must say that I have tried a lot of different protiens like most of you guys. I personally like the choclate triple threat. The taste of the protein product is very important to me because as a vegi I have to get it from somewhere. So a big thumbs up to you George for the great protien. I have also been using the Norabol and Flax seed oil and I love both of these products. Being female it's hard to find something that give you the strength and power for the workout that I go through each night.. I love the results that I am getting with the great combinatoin. My order of the PPA just arrived today and I can't wait to try it .

George just one quick question . Any recomendations for the cycling process of norabol. Is there any other supplement that would be of more help to me??

Again great stuff George:D

You are really using the best ones for women. You might look into one Andro Infusion cap per day. Many women use Andro Infusion to increase the libido without sideeffect. Just be sure not to use much of it.

Here's more:
http://shop.massquantities.com/supplements/117.html

Thanks, George for the reply. I will give one Andro a day a try. And am I correct that I should only take 2-3 norabol a day ?? What will happen if I take more than that?? Thanks for the input. :karate: :rainbow:

Top Bottom