Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Quantities Products???

Re: Norabol Gains

Weapon X said:
I've been using Norabol for about the past month with an extremely abbreviated, Mass-building workout.
My gains have been phenomenal - truly unprecedented.
I don't know whether I can narrow it down to just the Norabol: I got married a month ago and I have been eating better than at any time in my life, I have also completely evamped my bulking workout, and I am coming back from a layoff of approximately 8 months.
My poundages are shooting up as never before, and I have gained about 6 pounds so far.
I also have some Andro Infusion and Flax Seed Oil on order from Mass Quantities. (Been on order since 6/18, tho.)

I have a coupla questions:

1.) As I am using the Norabol for bulking, there is almost never a time when my stomach is "empty." I take my morning dose upon arising, and my stomach is empty, but I start to eat immediately thereafter. How important is the "on an empty stomach" admonition?
2.) Mention is made in a previous post of "cycling" your prohormones. Could someone post a sample cycle? Perhaps the "Hard Gainer" cycle??

First, I'm glad to hear you like Norabol. I am sure it has contributed to your success, but don't forget to give yourself plenty of credit too. You are the one that is making it happen:)

Taking it on an empty stomach improves absorption, but you will still have good results if you take it with food.

Here is a link to several cycles.

Also, I apologize for the delay you have experienced in receiving the rest of your order. We had to discard over a thousand bottles of Andro Infusion, because I was not satisfied with the independent lab test results. This combined with high demand has made us temporarily our of stock. If you would send me an email, I would be eager to give you a 10% discount on your next order with us for the inconvenience. I hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Willyumyum said:
in regards to triple threat 3/60 protein... does anyone have a preference (for those of you that have tried both) of which tastes better? I've gotten the chocolate and vanila proteins of some companies before one tastes priceless and one is ass piss... I'm sure that's not that case with MQ, but I'm just wondering if both are great or if one is better than another... Thanks
~Yum

I usually do not like chocolate, but I personally prefer the chocolate milk shake Triple Threat. The vanilla is very good too, so I would just pick the flavor you personally like best.

Mass Quantity Products

I recently spent the money and tried the "Hard Gainers" supplement program offered at Mass Quantities. First off let me say that I've been lifting for 25 years (not always to make gains, sometimes just to maintain good health) I weight 225lbs before using it (at 6'1"). After the program finished, which was just this week, I now weight-in at 240lbs. I didn't get the results that a beginner might achieve but I did gain 15 lbs which, for a longtime Bodybuilder, is quite good. The only problem I noticed with the supplements was at the peak consumption of supplements I was experiencing some rather "hot-like" flashes and needed to adjust my timing of taking the supplements and than working out afterwards. All-in-All, the program worked fine and I'm very happy with the results, My incline bench is now 315 (up from 255) my Squat also went up about 60 lbs. The Stuff Works!

Re: Mass Quantity Products

Big Arnold said:
I recently spent the money and tried the "Hard Gainers" supplement program offered at Mass Quantities. First off let me say that I've been lifting for 25 years (not always to make gains, sometimes just to maintain good health) I weight 225lbs before using it (at 6'1"). After the program finished, which was just this week, I now weight-in at 240lbs. I didn't get the results that a beginner might achieve but I did gain 15 lbs which, for a longtime Bodybuilder, is quite good. The only problem I noticed with the supplements was at the peak consumption of supplements I was experiencing some rather "hot-like" flashes and needed to adjust my timing of taking the supplements and than working out afterwards. All-in-All, the program worked fine and I'm very happy with the results, My incline bench is now 315 (up from 255) my Squat also went up about 60 lbs. The Stuff Works!

Excellent work! Thanks for posting your experiences. The hot flashes you spoke of are from the Niacin. They are not dangerous and last only a few minutes.

I must say that I have tried a lot of different protiens like most of you guys. I personally like the choclate triple threat. The taste of the protein product is very important to me because as a vegi I have to get it from somewhere. So a big thumbs up to you George for the great protien. I have also been using the Norabol and Flax seed oil and I love both of these products. Being female it's hard to find something that give you the strength and power for the workout that I go through each night.. I love the results that I am getting with the great combinatoin. My order of the PPA just arrived today and I can't wait to try it .

George just one quick question . Any recomendations for the cycling process of norabol. Is there any other supplement that would be of more help to me??

Again great stuff George:D

Wow, female w/the nick Draggon & asking about Norabol cycles...you sound like a tough chick! I don't know all the "ins" & "outs" of females on PH, or AS for that matter, but the MQ site has several example cycles for different desired results.

http://www.massquantities.com

Then click on "Custom Programs" link. Read through each of them and click "[read more...]" to get the specifics. These, of course, use MQ supplement stacks, but the type of supplements and cycle idea could be useful.

I'm sure G-man will reply shortly...he's pretty good about that, especially when it involves MQ! :)

George, I like the way you do business. This is a real professional operation you have here. Thank you.

I'll send you an email shortly and I'll take you up on that 10% discount within the week!:D

Thanks Realdeal for the info. I have already read though the custom programs. But, they are not gender specific.

I would appreciate any more advise any one has.

By the way I tool a PPA this morning and I feel great. I stopped using a ECA stack about 2 1/2 wks ago. Because I wanted to see how this effected me differently. And I must say that I really like this stuff.

Draggon -

Well, I'd think there'd be people on here with knowledge regarding PH use and its effects on the female body, so maybe some one will come 'round to assist.

Have you tried using the search or posting this question on the women's board? I know there are some hardcore ladies out there!

If you still have no luck you can always try e-mailing George directly and see if he replies to your questions. Look up his address on the EF homepage.

Good luck! :)

Thanks RealDeal, I have not posted this on the women's board yet. I've done a little bit of searching as I get the chance. I was hoping that George would give me some insight to his product. Thanksfor the input:p

Top Bottom