Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Quantities Products???

So George , I bought a few bottles of this stuff, but I certainly aint going to touch it any more , unless of course there is something on your board that I can buy to prevent these PAINFULL symptoms.:confused:

OK George, as I said earlier, I've already purchased a stack of Norabol & Andro Infusion...added to that Chrysin & Tribulus for the last 1/2 of the cycle to kick-start my body's test production back into gear.

I plan on following the "hard gainers" cycle for 13-14 weeks. I don't know if I have "progestenic gyno susceptibility" as I've never been on a heavy cycle of PHs and have not used AS, so how would a guy such as me know to take preventative measures? Unless, of course, I did so just to be safe. What are your suggestions for preventing gyno if I'm planning to use ambitious doses of your PHs?

Thanks.

puregains said:
So George , I bought a few bottles of this stuff, but I certainly aint going to touch it any more , unless of course there is something on your board that I can buy to prevent these PAINFULL symptoms.:confused:

Puregains,

I appreciate your concerns, but a conservative cycle of our steroid precursors will not cause gyno. For extra security, add 8 Chrysin Deluxe to the mix, and you will be fine.

This is how Mass Quantities differs from other supplement companies, I will not mislead you and let you think that you are not taking very powerful compounds that can and will convert to anabolic steroids. But at the doses you are considering, side effects will be very minimal.

RealDeal said:
OK George, as I said earlier, I've already purchased a stack of Norabol & Andro Infusion...added to that Chrysin & Tribulus for the last 1/2 of the cycle to kick-start my body's test production back into gear.

I plan on following the "hard gainers" cycle for 13-14 weeks. I don't know if I have "progestenic gyno susceptibility" as I've never been on a heavy cycle of PHs and have not used AS, so how would a guy such as me know to take preventative measures? Unless, of course, I did so just to be safe. What are your suggestions for preventing gyno if I'm planning to use ambitious doses of your PHs?

Thanks.

Here is what most athletes do. They monitor their nipples, and at the first sign of discomfort, they end their cycle and continue with the chrysin. Now, please note, Norabol and Andro Infusion, like anabolic steroids, will cause extra sensivity in the nipples. This is normal and not a cause for concern. But, discomfort is another matter.

I seriously doubt that you have progestenic gyno susceptibility, because it is very rare, but I am proud of the fact that we do not sugar coat the possibility as other companies would. If it turns out that you do, then you would want to use steroid precursors or anabolic steroids in a "reverse pyramid" cycle for a very short time period.

You would limit your cycle to 6 weeks and begin with the very highest dose and work down to the lowest dose. You would use Chrysin throughout, and finish with Tribulus.

I would really appreciate your posting your cycle here as well as your progress and do not hesitate to call us if you have questions or concerns along the way.

After reading all the positive things on the Triple Threat, I am gonna make an order! I hope it tastes good!

Norabol Gains

I've been using Norabol for about the past month with an extremely abbreviated, Mass-building workout.
My gains have been phenomenal - truly unprecedented.
I don't know whether I can narrow it down to just the Norabol: I got married a month ago and I have been eating better than at any time in my life, I have also completely evamped my bulking workout, and I am coming back from a layoff of approximately 8 months.
My poundages are shooting up as never before, and I have gained about 6 pounds so far.
I also have some Andro Infusion and Flax Seed Oil on order from Mass Quantities. (Been on order since 6/18, tho.)

I have a coupla questions:

1.) As I am using the Norabol for bulking, there is almost never a time when my stomach is "empty." I take my morning dose upon arising, and my stomach is empty, but I start to eat immediately thereafter. How important is the "on an empty stomach" admonition?
2.) Mention is made in a previous post of "cycling" your prohormones. Could someone post a sample cycle? Perhaps the "Hard Gainer" cycle??

X - thanks for your info on Norabol. I'm planning to start a "cycle" here next month and glad to hear someone has experience positive results from it.

I'm interested in an answer to your #1 question, so I'll let someone else answer that.

As for an example cycle, here's the one I'm planning to follow from MQ:

http://www.massquantities.com/programs/C112.html

:fro:

Norabol & c.

RealDeal, thanks for the link! I should've seen that myself.
There are probably a mix of factors influencing the gains I'm experiencing, but I do believe taht the Norabol is contributing in a major way.
I did experience a slight acne flare-up when I first went on teh Norabol, but that subsided within a week.

(P.S. - George, where are my 1300+ posts?) :(

norabol is awesome.

if u do not like Norabol u will get money back !
that is so awesome !

take norabol and make sure u take enough FLAX SEED OIL and u will not get gyno !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grow grow grow !!!

in regards to triple threat 3/60 protein... does anyone have a preference (for those of you that have tried both) of which tastes better? I've gotten the chocolate and vanila proteins of some companies before one tastes priceless and one is ass piss... I'm sure that's not that case with MQ, but I'm just wondering if both are great or if one is better than another... Thanks
~Yum

Top Bottom