Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Quantities Products???

I would say for woman, to use as little as possible to get the desired results. It sounds like your results have been impressive, so I would not advise making a change.

cheesePuss said:
thanks for the reply George ..... but I didn't see what kind of sweetener was used in Triple Threat 3/60

The protein itself has a slight sweet taste and we added a small amount of Nutrasweet along with natural flavorings.

We experimented with Stevia and other sweeteners but were not able to produce a decent and consistent sweetness like we could with Nutrasweet.

what's up George,
i have a question concerning the Norabol and me, maybe ya know the answer to it.. like around age 12-13 .. i had a slight case of gyno.. it was on the left nipple and it hurt like a bitch, followed with a lump on the back... my doctor said it would go away and it did.... but does this mean i'm susceptable to progestenic gyno ? meaning i got it once before... are the chances good that i get it again..

--just wanna check before i start ordering stuff that i might regret or love...

thankss bro..

Unfortunately, it is hard to say. Consider a short cycle with high dosages tapering from week one to say week six. Please post your results.

Top Bottom