Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Quantities Products???

I purchased a stack of MQ supps (Norabol, Andro Infusion, Phenyltropic, Flax & Triple Threat) not long ago, but haven't put it all to use yet. Triple Threat isn't bad, but I got a killer deal on Myoplex Deluxe so am using that now. Just got back into training this month after too damn long off.

Plan to start it later this month along w/some tribulus & creatine. Stacked creatine, andro & ECA a couple years back and got pretty decent results. I haven't used gear so I'm not basing my opinions off comparing PHs & AS.

Will post results from the MQ stack over the next few months if you're still interested.

natasan's at a higher level than I am to start, so he'll probably have some good input too.

All Input is GOOD Input!!!

RealDeal, It is all good. Your input and natasan's input are appreciated. Since you pointed out that you're at different levels of development makes it that more valuable. Two unbiased and real progression of atheletes at different levels. Thanks again for the input and continued success in all your goals.

I've tried Norabol on 2 different occations , and both times after about 5/6 wks into it I started getting sore nipples. No joke , both occations I stopped and had to get something from a fellow member here to help.
Maybe I'm just too sensative. Although I did think it was helping with my gains.

puregains said:
I've tried Norabol on 2 different occations , and both times after about 5/6 wks into it I started getting sore nipples. No joke , both occations I stopped and had to get something from a fellow member here to help.
Maybe I'm just too sensative. Although I did think it was helping with my gains.

That sucks bro. Everyone has different reactions to both supps & AS...just hope I don't realize first-hand what my girlfriend complains about after a wild night! hehehe :horny:

puregains said:

The "dione" prohormones have significant conversion to estrogen, so that is not overly surprising. I have heard decent feedback on 19-Nor-dione (compared to 4-dione)as far as muscle gains, though the 5-6 pounds of water retention the estrogen causes is pretty handy for making the user add some extra bodyweight.

I can't remember how long MQ's Norabol has been out, but I remember when I tried their Andro (possibly stacked with their Norabol) a year or longer ago and I actually gained about 25 pounds... Then again, I was 6'3 and 160... Now I am 220, still haven't hit a real cycle.

My only complaint is that it WILL cause gyno if you are prone... My gyno ended up going back down on its own, but believe me, my nips were swollen and VERY tender for a couple of months... so much so I went to the doctor and we discussed my "natural" gyno. I could have gotten surgery to remove the gland this summer, but they've already gone back down so much the surgeon says there is no point. Oh well!

I forgot to add... Gyno symptoms appeared and lingered even with "Chrysin Deluxe" But, it DID make me bigger, just with the side effect of gyno. Maybe if you used a drug based anti-est with MQ supps you could yield good results!

PS- TRIPLE THREAT IS GREAT!

later

With Norabol, like Deca, a percentage of people will have progesterone related side effects. I would say that this percentage is about 10%, but there is no research on the subject.

While the Testosterones and Andro's can lead to an excess of testosterone converting to estrogen, the Nor-andros and nandrolones (Deca) can cause gyno in those who have progestenic gyno susceptibility.

In my opinion, the percentage of people who are gyno susceptible from testosterone and test precursors is much higher than those who are gyno susceptible from the nandrolone and nandrolone precursors.

Unfortunately, those that do demonstrate such susceptibility, and want to take heavy doses of steroid pre-cursors, should only consider short reverse pyramid cycles and must use something to prevent the gyno as they would during a steroid cycle.

My steroid precursors are engineered to convert to anabolic steroids, so those that plan to use ambitious doses need to plan as if they are taking a steroid cycle. As always, we are happy to assist our customers via email and telephone.

It's always a good thing that supplement companys show the progress of some of it's clients and not in a sence that they have a very fake looking after picture.

I would love to try some of Norabol and Andro infusion soon after my cutting cycle. However I'm like everyone else that cry after looking at the price.

I'm suprised when looking at the large cycle packs that their isn't like a tryout pack of just a bottle of Norabol and Andro infusion. At like say 5-10 dollars off the combined price.

I'm also interested in Norabol in the fact that it reports that their is weight loss as well? Is it an a slight change or does it strech back skin say after a massive fat loss?

If your still their George I'm open to all opinions you have or advice you may want to give.

- Thanks

:D

Ginzu Man said:
It's always a good thing that supplement companys show the progress of some of it's clients and not in a sence that they have a very fake looking after picture.

I would love to try some of Norabol and Andro infusion soon after my cutting cycle. However I'm like everyone else that cry after looking at the price.

I'm suprised when looking at the large cycle packs that their isn't like a tryout pack of just a bottle of Norabol and Andro infusion. At like say 5-10 dollars off the combined price.

I'm also interested in Norabol in the fact that it reports that their is weight loss as well? Is it an a slight change or does it strech back skin say after a massive fat loss?

If your still their George I'm open to all opinions you have or advice you may want to give.

- Thanks

:D

Well, several things. We have heard of weight loss from athletes using Norabol -- more like body recomposition than weight loss. This is unusual, because we do not tend to see this with Deca. I have heard of weight loss from so many athletes, that I think that there is more to it than a placebo effect, but I have not heard that Norabol has any effect on the skin.

Top Bottom