Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Quantities Products???

AJRodz

Just wanted to get your honest opinions on there products. In example Triple/Threat this I know most of you guys like. I know the pro-hormones get mixed reviews. But what about the Tribulus Gold, LPC, and the rest. Do you guys use any products regularly. I am getting my order of the Triple/Threat tomorrow I think, and I was curious of the products. Thanks in advance for your input guys. AJ :)

Come on....No input guys.

Sorry to have bothered you guys for input. At least I will enjoy the Triple Threat at least.

Sorry George, I guess not many people use the products. Since I got no responses. :(

George or moderators please delete the post, don't want it taking up space.

I'd luv to try an aggressive cycle of mass quantities products....but I don't have the cash......it's my guess thats why alot of people aren't replying to this post. It's hard to round up 300-400 dollars for something that you are not too sure about

I currently use the Triple Threat 60 as well as the Volumex creatine and flax oil products. I must say that the Triple Threat 60 tastes awesome, and I am extremely happy with both the volumex and flax products as well.

THANKS

Thanks cheesePuss and jank!!!

cheesePuss I agree on the pricing of the stacks even at discount it's pretty up there.

jank those are the products I am going to try as well, the flax and volumex are priced well but the Triple/Threat is a little expensive but buy the posts it seems to taste great. Will let you know what I think when I receive this Monday.

Have a good one guys. :)

the triple threat is actually a great price if you compare the number of servings to like a box of myoplex which only has 20 servings and 40 odd grams of protien....you get 60 grams with the triple threat! and it's 6 pounds worth.....it's supposed to last 6 weeks...not bad when you think about it

Guys Triple Threat is GREAT!!!

Just received my Triple Threat, Flax oil, and Volumex!!! I just have to say that Triple Threat is AWESOME. Definitely one of the BEST tasting MRP I have tasted and I have tasted alot of them. Still choking down some to be honest. The flax also tastes decent, I have tasted some rough ones in the past. Thanks for the input and continued success in all your goals. :D

I'm going to possibly try an aggressive MQ cycle this Fall when I start bulking again. I'll be posting pics every four weeks and list everything from my diet - daily training - and supplement use.

I've read quite a bit about MQ and I'm pretty curious as well.

that sounds awesome natasan....it will be great to get some unbiased opinion on the MQ cycles.....I can't wait to hear of your progress

Thanks for your support guys. For more feedback on Mass Quantities, please try the search engine. I have great confidence in our line of supplements, as I should, because running this board, I would hear about it right away if my line was not top quality.

I know our cycles are expensive, but they are actually much cheaper than a steroid cycle. You can pay more than you have to, but you can also pay less than you should. We also offer an unconditional money back guarantee, so you have no risk giving us a try.

Top Bottom