Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Mass Monster" or heavy "GQ"? what are u shooting for?

What do you want to be/maintain?

• Mass Freak

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • Muscle & Fitness Cover

Votes: 40 63.5%
  • Pencil-necked Zit Popper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You do not "choose" to be a Freak or a Mass Monster, the gene pool chooses you & determines whether or not you are even capable of achieving this.

pimpin - IMO most can get to be pretty massive with proper excercise, nutrition and juice - but few can be big and cut - and that is almost all genetics.

Large and freaky:D . I'm 6'1" 260lbs 16-18%bf I am trying to reach 300lbs and 12%bf. I have only done one cycle of AS (winstrol 35mg ED) I gained 20lbs in 6 weeks. I have just started my second cycle.

Later

Large and freaky:D . I'm 6'1" 260lbs 16-18%bf I am trying to reach 300lbs and 12%bf. I have only done one cycle of AS (winstrol 35mg ED) I gained 20lbs in 6 weeks. I have just started my second cycle.

Later

Tito raymond used to coach the freshman football team at my highschool. before that he had done a cycle or two, no ones sure, but he does claim that he has gone natural ever since. for the guy who said he'd sees him at the gym, ask him how it was to coach football at wakefield highschool. he used to run us to death. oh by the way i'm lookin to be fuckin freaky huge. i'm 6'3", 268lbs at 19%bf. its gone up a little but i'm workin on it. oh yeah i'm natural. no juice yet, but i'm still workin on my cycle.

although its really not your choice, if i could chose i would pick lean muscular instead of mass monster..thats what gets the girls

The Look

The look I want to acheive? How about Andrew Bryniarski's look in "Any Given Sunday" Although I am nowhere near 6'5", I like the look that gives no doubt what this shell is being used for. :die:
suicide is self expression

i want to be able to rip someone's arms off and beat'em with it....so i guess i would vote mass freak:D

Top Bottom