Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[maniacal laugh]HAHAHAHA!!!![/maniacal laugh] I figured out how to make C&C tolerable!!!

Re: [maniacal laugh]HAHAHAHA!!!![/maniacal laugh] I figured out how to make C&C toler

swole said:
lol @ women feeling threatened by you in any way possible, stop flattering yourself

just do the juice, hell you're bald already so what other sides are stopping you?

bp? there's meds

rage? there's meds, plus not everyone gets it

gf won't let you?

He could end up having bitch tits like clockwork.

Re: [maniacal laugh]HAHAHAHA!!!![/maniacal laugh] I figured out how to make C&C toler

Gambino said:
and fuck off killah, if i'm on ignore then you gotta be too
sorry bro :(

Wait, does he really have us all on ignore? :(

PuddleMonkey said:
Wait, does he really have us all on ignore? :(

If you look at a person's profile under "foes", that means that the people listed under that subheading are on that person's ignore list.

:cow:

Gambino said:
sorry i'm not so eager to pump myself with bathtub test
why does it bother you that i chose not to? why concern yourself with it?
and lol@ your e-ego, your compensating bro.
hopefully some day your muscles will be big enough that you are happy

all of a sudden steroids are all bathtub test, you need to research a little more

it doesn't bother me. but it obviously bothers you based on your reaction.

e-ego. says the guy who posted up a picture of his back blatently asking if it looked gay. and a video of himself deadlifting. sucks that you're strong for natty yet have the muscle maturity of a baby cow that's been chained down since birth to prevent it's tender veal from getting hard.

Big muscles to be happy? My happiness gauge is held in the smile i get before going to bed, knowing i'm making the most of my everyday life, that i started from shit with no father, no money...just a wonderful mother and even greater grandparents, who have had the pleasure of seeing their first son/grandson succeed...thus making all their sweat worth it's weight in liquid gold. My body is a constantly evolving web of short term goals that I reach with every workout, much the same to every calorie I burn at work to reach the next level...which all ties into heartening my social life and finding happiness within myself.

:heart:

swole said:
all of a sudden steroids are all bathtub test, you need to research a little more

e-ego. says the guy who posted up a picture of his back blatently asking if it looked gay. and a video of himself deadlifting. sucks that you're strong for natty yet have the muscle maturity of a baby cow that's been chained down since birth to prevent it's tender veal from getting hard.

Big muscles to be happy? My happiness gauge is held in the smile i get before going to bed, knowing i'm making the most of my everyday life, that i started from shit with no father, no money...just a wonderful mother and even greater grandparents, who have had the pleasure of seeing their first son/grandson succeed...thus making all their sweat worth it's weight in liquid gold. My body is a constantly evolving web of short term goals that I reach with every workout, much the same to every calorie I burn at work to reach the next level...which all ties into heartening my social life and finding happiness within myself.

Brandon Flowers said:
Nobody ever had a dream round here,
but I don't really mind and it's starting to get to me
Nobody ever pulls the seams round here,
but I don't really mind and/that it's starting to get to me

I've got this energy beneath my feet
like something underground's gonna come up and carry me,

I've got this sentimental heart that beats
but I don't really mind and it's starting to get to me

Now.."Why do you waste my time?"
Is the answer to the question on your mind
And I'm sick of all my judges
so scared of what they'll find

But I know that I can make it
As long as somebody takes me home,
every now and then...

Sam's Town

swole said:

i posted that dl vid cause you called me out on my claim
you put a lotta stock in muscle mass, i don't as much
most days i'm happy with who i am, i don't think anabolic androgenic steroids is the answer to my problems
i too have a loving family, and surely they would be terribly dissappointed and saddened if they knew i was using anabolic androgenic steroids...so maybe that is always in the back of my dome piece
you've been busing my balls a lot over the past few months, not just good natured ribbing either
like the post i quoted, you just expect me to sit quiet while you diss me?
i never said anything back before today, on account of our supposed "good broness"
whatever the beef may be, let's just ignore each other, not argue and cloud the board with a bunch of BS

Top Bottom