Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[maniacal laugh]HAHAHAHA!!!![/maniacal laugh] I figured out how to make C&C tolerable!!!

Re: [maniacal laugh]HAHAHAHA!!!![/maniacal laugh] I figured out how to make C&C toler

KillahBee said:
You got it, maing! It's fantastic, all the boring people, angry man hater nazis, and gais are all but gone!!!
really it must be weired looking at a screen full of "you have this poster on ignore"lol you might as well come and post in the aas forum now bro you can see all the post there.

Re: [maniacal laugh]HAHAHAHA!!!![/maniacal laugh] I figured out how to make C&C toler

PuddleMonkey said:
Rumor has it he wears a scrunchie to the gym. Ask Scottsman

It was around his neck.

And it was loose.

needtogetaas said:
really it must be weired looking at a screen full of "you have this poster on ignore"lol you might as well come and post in the anabolic androgenic steroids forum now bro you can see all the post there.

it is weird, but it's fucking HILARIOUS. lolozz. it's even funnier when I see certain little mice chase the cheese that has been planted for em. like my own little puppet theater.

plus, I've gained brain cells thanks to not reading puddlemoney's posts. :)

KillahBee said:
plus, I've gained brain cells thanks to not reading puddlemoney's posts. :)

:(

PuddleMonkey said:

it's ok. He is finally getting even for getting picked on as a child. Now I have no idea why we have to suffer :worried:

Gambino said:
i posted that dl vid cause you called me out on my claim
you put a lotta stock in muscle mass, i don't as much
most days i'm happy with who i am, i don't think anabolic androgenic steroids is the answer to my problems
i too have a loving family, and surely they would be terribly dissappointed and saddened if they knew i was using anabolic androgenic steroids...so maybe that is always in the back of my dome piece
you've been busing my balls a lot over the past few months, not just good natured ribbing either
like the post i quoted, you just expect me to sit quiet while you diss me?
i never said anything back before today, on account of our supposed "good broness"
whatever the beef may be, let's just ignore each other, not argue and cloud the board with a bunch of BS
nice post

Top Bottom