Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[maniacal laugh]HAHAHAHA!!!![/maniacal laugh] I figured out how to make C&C tolerable!!!

is anyone really all that shook up about going on his ignore list? I think he's hilarious and having a good time..........look how long this thread is....LOL

Re: [maniacal laugh]HAHAHAHA!!!![/maniacal laugh] I figured out how to make C&C toler

Gambino said:
i posted that dl vid cause you called me out on my claim
you put a lotta stock in muscle mass, i don't as much
most days i'm happy with who i am, i don't think anabolic androgenic steroids is the answer to my problems
i too have a loving family, and surely they would be terribly dissappointed and saddened if they knew i was using anabolic androgenic steroids...so maybe that is always in the back of my dome piece
you've been busing my balls a lot over the past few months, not just good natured ribbing either
like the post i quoted, you just expect me to sit quiet while you diss me?
i never said anything back before today, on account of our supposed "good broness"
whatever the beef may be, let's just ignore each other, not argue and cloud the board with a bunch of BS

is that supposed to make me feel like a bad person? telling my parents about a.as? i'll tell them about the juice if you tell yours about smoking weed

and how else have i been busting your balls, i don't remember ever coming at you

let's talk about it, we'll end up hugging it out, you're a good bor

Re: [maniacal laugh]HAHAHAHA!!!![/maniacal laugh] I figured out how to make C&C toler

samoth said:
If you look at a person's profile under "foes", that means that the people listed under that subheading are on that person's ignore list.

:cow:

I really am on there! :bawling:

PuddleMonkey said:
Ok I'm over it now :)

I'm not. Looks like one SUKABEITCH on the board is pissed cause his hair keeps getting pulled! LOL

covergrl80 said:
I'm not. Looks like one SUKABEITCH on the board is pissed cause his hair keeps getting pulled! LOL

Rumor has it he wears a scrunchie to the gym. Ask Scottsman

covergrl80 said:
LOL not him!

He claims he needs something to contain his "golden locks" lol

Top Bottom