Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man, the difference between 50mg of tren EOD and 100 mg EOD is insane...

my body seems to take the daily shots pretty well night sweats are there for sure tho but not to much on the insomnia thank god.

ulter said:
P SEVEN

At the AF Store. It is neurosteroids that will offset the aggression caused by tren. It will help you sleep better.

P7 worked exellent for me so i strongly advise you give it a try.

I was taking 100mgs of Fina ED from May 1st up until last week. Didn't get any crazy behaviors, night sweats were more like a like perspiration that came only once in a while. I didn't break out and I was able to sleep fine. Now I'm taking it EOD and now I'm getting stupid night sweats that I wake up in a pool of sweat. I'm starting to lightly breakout. Insomnia??? Not there yet! I guess because I take 5-HTP and GH before bed. I want to go back to 100mgs ED...but daily injections are not for me! I hate injecting. Why can't everything be in a SAFE,PILL FORM!!!??

P-Seven is the way to go with me as well. Seriously, try it. I've done 100mg ED with and without P-seven... I'll NEVER to that without again (unless I want to be a cranky bitch from lack of sleep :) ).

view said:
I don't have AC unfortunately. I guess I could put a fan on myself though.

And yeah, there is a direct link between tren and insomnia.

Damn bro. No a/c... I'd have to spring for a window unit or somthing. A/C is one thing I couldn't live without.

Why is it that Tren doesn't let guys sleep??? And why is it that it let's ME sleep fine? Could it be because I'm taking GH and 5-HTP before bed?

Top Bottom