Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mac's 2012: "The Transformation Log"

Day 14 Diet

My wife is thrilled with my choice of food for dinner tonight. Luckily she's supportive!

Pre-Workout

1C Oatmeal
1 Scoop of Protein

Breakfast

3 Whole Eggs
.5oz Cheese
1/2C Oatmeal
1 Scoop of Protein

Morning Snack

4oz. Tuna
1 Scoop of Protein
1oz. Almonds

Lunch

8oz. Chicken Breast
1/2C Brown Rice
1/2C Red Beans
1C Broccoli

Afternoon Snack

1 Scoop of Protein
32g Peanut Butter

Dinner

8oz. Chicken Breast
1/2 Avocado

Evening Snack

1 Scoop of Casein

Calories cosed out at 2612, Macros 48/23/29, 312g protein, 151g carbs and 82g of fat.

I think I am going to start reducing my calories this week. Might start by taking away some oatmeal servings.

All looking good in here bro. :) nice looking diet. :D

Dam nice on the diet bro.
Its so early yet in the comp bro I would hold off on reducing the cals. Get all the mass you can up front man.
Good luck to you bro!

Day 15

Thanks for all the kind posts!

Yesterday was such a crazy day......I couldn't stay focused, no energy and my entire body was achy. To say no energy may be bit of an understatement......I was so exhausted that just getting up from my desk to get some water took everything I had and once I return it took a good 10-15 minutes to recover. I'm not much of a napper but I took two naps yesterday and they seemed to only help for 30 mins then I was back to sluggish again. The only thing that was different from any other day, was taking the Acnetame. I started feeling like this about 2 hours after I took it. I can't imagine it had this much effect on me but needless to say, I won't be taking Acnetame in the morning again. Next dosage will be this evening around dinner. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Obviously I wan't feeling so hot yesterday but my diet remained in check, I did fall a little short on Calorie intake and I when to bed early so I missed the typical evening snack of Casein Shake.

Breakfast

3 Whole Eggs
.5oz Cheese
1/2C Oatmeal
1 Scoop Protein

Morning Snack

4oz Chicken Breast
1/2C Oatmeal
1 Scoop Protein
1oz. Almonds

Lunch

6oz. Chicken breast
1/2C brown Rice
1/2C Red Beans
1C Broccoli

Afternoon Snack

32g Peanut Butter
1 Scoop Protein
1 Apple

Dinner

8oz. Chicken Breast
1/2 Avocado
1 Scoop Protein

Calories fell a little short at 2299 split 48/22/30.
267g Protein 124g Carb 77g Fat

Day 16

It's amazing how you can go from wanting to die one day to being a fucking beast the next. Todays work out session kicked ass. My leg exercises were record weights for me and still felt like I could of done more.

Deads

Warm Ups
Hyperextensions ( I would like to increase the strength in my lower back, any suggestions?)

8@135
5@155
2@185

5@225
5@225
5@225 - I wasn't getting as deep this last set but I'm looking forward to improving this next session

Leg Press

10@360
12@360 - New high and I still felt like I could of banged out another set no problem

Bicep Dumbbell Curls

Warm Ups
20 Chin Ups
10 Pull Ups

6@40
6@40
6@40 - reps were a little short. I think the warm ups might of been to agressive

Lat Pull Downs

8@130
8@130
6@130

Standing Calf Raises & Abs

I was running late today so I had to skip these to get my kid to school on time.

I get that too bro, some days I feel like the hulk others I just feel like Peter Parker before he got bitten!

Those back extensions, you could hold a light DB while you do em, that could increase strength there. But really, deadlifts are where it's at for improving lower back strength.

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Day 16 Diet

I feel like I could just about copy and paste my diet from day to day......damn, I'm boring :)

Calories ended at 2758 for the day. Marcos 49/27/24.
Protein 321g Carbs 177g Fat 71g

Pre-WorkOut
1C Oatmeal
1 Scoop Protein

Post-WorkOut
1/2C Oatmeal
1 Scoop Protein

Breakfast
3 Whole Eggs
.5oz Cheese

Morning Snack
1oz. Almonds
1 Scoop Protein
4oz. Chicken

Lunch
8oz. Chicken Breast
1/2C Brown Rice
1/2C Red Beans
1C Broccoli

Afternoon Snack
1 Scoop Protein
1/2C oatmeal
4oz. Chicken

Dinner
6oz. Chicken
1oz. Onions and Peppers
1 Tbls Olive Oil

Evening Snack
1 Scoop Casein

Our housekeeper didn't do any shopping yesterday so we were out of avocados......had a tablespoon of olive oil instead. It went down smooth but once it hit the stomach it was pretty rancid! We'll try to keep doing that to a minimum!

I took my second dosage of Acnetame last night. It took a little longer to fall asleep and I had some slight sweats but didn't feel any of the effect from the previous day. I try to take it a little closer to bed time and see if I can fall asleep before it kicks in.

Day 17 Diet

Looks much of the same from the day before without pre and post workout meals. Aslo went a little wild with the afternoon snack and added some watermelon. Thats's right......I'm crazy! ha!

Breakfast
3 Whole Eggs
.5oz Cheese
1/2C Oatmeal
1Scoop Protein

Morning Snack
1oz. Almonds
1 Scoop Protein
4oz. Chicken

Lunch
8oz. Chicken Breast
1/2C Brown Rice
1/2C Red Beans
1C Broccoli

Afternoon Snack
1 Scoop Protein
32g Peanut Butter
1 1/2C Watermelon

Dinner
8oz. Chicken Breast
1/2 Avocado

Evening Snack
1 Scoop Casein

Calories were a little light at 2328 Macros 45/26/29
258g Protein 150g Carbs 75g Fat

Day 18

My workouts have been amazing ..... my strength and stamina are through the roof. I know I am going to hit a plateau at some point but until then this is FUN.

Incline Bench Press
Warm Up Chest Dips
10@BW
10@BW

8@95
5@15
2@135

6@175
6@175
5@175 - Reps remain about the same but increased weight by 20lbs since I did this routine 8 days ago

Dumbbell Bench Press
8@70
8@70 - Added 2 reps and increased weight by 5lbs
6@75 - Increased 10lbs from last session

I know weights are different for everyone but for me to push up two 75lb dumbbells is ridiculous, I practically need help pulling one from the rack. Unbelievable!

Dumbbell Shoulders Press
8@45
8@45 - I decided to cut this exercise short, my right shoulder was really start to feel sore. I don't think I seriously hurt it but I am going to need to keep an eye on it. I've read so many times of people tearing/pulling a tendon while on cycle because the muscle is growing so fast and joints or tendons suffering for the added weight. Play it safe!

French Press
10@65
10@65
10@65 - Increase reps ad weight by 5lbs

Seated Calf Raises
10@90
10@90
10@90 - With a 5 counts contracted up and when their stretched out.

Abs
100 Ball Crunches
100 Bicycle Kicks

I fell asleep before taking my 3rd dose of Acnetame but I am noticing the ance on my chest is going away.......but now it's on my upper back and shoulders. Guess what I've been rubbing there......Forma Standzol. I have to believe this is causing the ance and not the AAS so I am going to apply the FS to my stomach and arm area and see if things get cleaned up. I am going to discontinue the Acnetame.

Top Bottom