Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M-Rods journey with Needtobuildmuscle

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd I'm back Mo-fo's

Monday 26th

Wow , what a long month, alot of rest and appreciation for the injury I had, but you cant get to your goal by standing still.

Just wanted to get some blood flowing tonight, so we started with chest and shoulders. I just listened to the superhuman radio episode with PJ Braun talking about working your chest with a bad shoulder. Great show!!!

10 min treadmill
Pushups----3x10
Hammer incline press----3x10
Pec deck----3x10
Standing side laterals----3x10

35 min treadmill

Well I made it through pain free.

August supp plan will look like this

Adderllin-----2x2
Gear---------5x4
HcGenerate--5x1
Attack-------3x2
Vicodene and Skeletel Balm as needed

19-Tren flo---3x1--thats right lookey lookey what Mikey found in a box he hadn't unpacked yet!!!!

I'll be taking Forged Liver support as well as Crestor to help protect myself while taking it.

I also tried Muscle Replenisher (orange) tonight, if you like orange creamsicles, you'll love this stuff.

I'm gonna whip up some NTBM Protein pancakes before bed so I have them ready for the morning as well.

I'm going to do a very light back day along with rear delts tomorrow.

Good to be back!!!!

Welcome back... I'm sure you've learned from your injuries and now you have a better understanding of what you can handle. I threw my back out squatting last year and I could barely get out of bed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd I'm back Mo-fo's

Monday 26th

Wow , what a long month, alot of rest and appreciation for the injury I had, but you cant get to your goal by standing still.

Just wanted to get some blood flowing tonight, so we started with chest and shoulders. I just listened to the superhuman radio episode with PJ Braun talking about working your chest with a bad shoulder. Great show!!!

10 min treadmill
Pushups----3x10
Hammer incline press----3x10
Pec deck----3x10
Standing side laterals----3x10

35 min treadmill

Well I made it through pain free.

August supp plan will look like this

Adderllin-----2x2
Gear---------5x4
HcGenerate--5x1
Attack-------3x2
Vicodene and Skeletel Balm as needed

19-Tren flo---3x1--thats right lookey lookey what Mikey found in a box he hadn't unpacked yet!!!!

I'll be taking Forged Liver support as well as Crestor to help protect myself while taking it.

I also tried Muscle Replenisher (orange) tonight, if you like orange creamsicles, you'll love this stuff.

I'm gonna whip up some NTBM Protein pancakes before bed so I have them ready for the morning as well.

I'm going to do a very light back day along with rear delts tomorrow.

Good to be back!!!!
Good shit and welcome back bro, its time to KILL THAT SHIT!

Tuesday 27th

Holy shit I'm sore today!!!

def can tell I had a month off, just did 35 min cardio, and am about to have a N2Matrix shake and hit the hay.

I have to remember to ease in this week, I am a little tentative to hit my back, so its gonna be really light just to get a feel for it

Using the skeletel balm on my chest and had a few Vocodene to ease the pain abit, it hurts but man is it nice to feel muscle burn again

On a not so funny note, the idiots a Tim Hortons didnt give me a decaf this morning, with 2 Adderllin in me I was bouncing off the freakin walls for a couple hours

Tuesday 27th

Holy shit I'm sore today!!!

def can tell I had a month off, just did 35 min cardio, and am about to have a N2Matrix shake and hit the hay.

I have to remember to ease in this week, I am a little tentative to hit my back, so its gonna be really light just to get a feel for it

Using the skeletel balm on my chest and had a few Vocodene to ease the pain abit, it hurts but man is it nice to feel muscle burn again

On a not so funny note, the idiots a Tim Hortons didnt give me a decaf this morning, with 2 Adderllin in me I was bouncing off the freakin walls for a couple hours

Oh jeez, I know how that feels!

Glad your back!

Top Bottom