Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M-18,IG,Slopain,Fonz,and others...Need help mid cycle plateau

Mass Monster

Hey bros whats going on? I need some help I just finished week 6 of my 8 week omna at 750mg and d-bol at 30mg which I finished last week!

I have been taking nolva for 3 weeks due to puffy nips at 40mg for 2 weeks now at 20mg. Well ever since I gained my 30lbs in the first 3.5 weeks I haven't gained since! I have been with in the same two lbs for the last 2.5 weeks:bawling:

My diet has been about 4000 cals a day with 300g of protien a day with moderate fat and carbs.

What can I change to keep gaining for these last few weeks its so frustrating! I know 30 lbs is good but I want more. Help bros!

Mass Monster:kaioken:

I had the same problem my self around week 3,4 and 5 of my cycle. All I did was upped my cals a bit and tried to stuff my face with as much clean cals as possable and I also swiched my training routine around, I don't know if that had any thing to do with it but it worked for me. Regardless, 30 pounds is a great gain and with the Nolva I am guessing you are not holding that much water. I'll bump for more opinions. Best of luck on the cycle my friend :)

M18

Last edited:
I always gain the most in the first few weeks and then it slows down also. If you up the calories, you will prolly just get fatter. Add in creatine if you are not already using it and/or up your gear dosage a bit. But don't expect much more.

Well, if you think about it, you are probably still gaining lean muscle. The nolva is gradually making you lose water. If your body weight is staying the same, that means muscle is being put. If you werent gaining muscle, you would have been losing weight with the addition of the nolva.

Also your receptors are now flooded and that means gains will decrease. I wouldnt increase my cals to much, it might cause unwanted fat to be put on.

It's funny your not losing weight on the nolva , I know myself if I did a cycle of omna and d-bol eating pretty clean or not I would be balloon boy.

Top Bottom