Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower Than Low

Sheena

Hello friends.

I'm in the most terrible terrible emotional pain.

I've just split with love of my life after two years, literally three days ago. We will never reconcile.

The pain is immense, it was a mutual decision.

Now obviosuly its gonna hurt like hell for a good while.

My question is, I have just come off of the BC Pill two weeks ago after 13 years, because I believe its making me a BF magnet.

I cannot stop crying right now, I cried myself to sleep last night and right now I'm at work and I have been bwaling on and off since I came in.

Did anyone experience and emotional downswings or general lows when coming off the BC pill after a very long period of time.

I have an odd feeling that hormonally it may be magnifying my pain.

Anyone?

Sheena

it definately can have a impact... the best thing to do is probably to see your doctor and ask for a lower dose pill to transition you off....

the same thing happened to me when i first re-started the pill about 3 years ago... i was an emotional mess, constantly crying or screaming.... i went to see my doctor after a couple weeks and she put me on a lower dosage pill and within days i was somewhat stable... mood swings virtually vanished... completely different person, and when i went off the lower dosage there was no real mood changes...

the other solutions would be 1) to go back on the same prescription you had before for awhile until a better time... but this will probably just put you up for more emotional swings since, after a couple weeks, your hormones are slowly starting to regulate themselves, or 2) wait it out, but it could take a couple more weeks or more...

on an aside, make sure your diet is clean and you are eating, it's a lot easier to fall into and not get out of emotional ruts when you are not giving your body the right foods....

sorry about your breakup, you'll pull through it just fine... be strong

Thanks Phem,

I have just stopped it dead, there was no transitioning or weaning off.

I think I'll wait it out.

I was just very curious to know if it maybe magnifying the pain.

I'm a mess. Thanks for your little sentence of comfort below, about me pulling through, (even that made me cry! LOl) Isnt it amazing how that seems an impossibility right now.

I am eating clean and doing cardio.

Thanks friend for your support.

Sheena x

Best of Luck Sheena.....you will be fine. Just pour all that emotion into your workouts, and make a negative situation turn into a positive one FOR YOU :)

I'm not recommending this, I'm just saying that it works for me. When I went off, I took 50mg of Testosterone a week (1/4 cc of 200mg) and it stabalized me, I was 10 times more emotionally stable, it was great, I was much more stable on the 50mg a week than I was even on the BC, but like I said, i'm not recommending that, its just, it worked for me :)

"I took 50mg of Testosterone a week (1/4 cc of 200mg) and it stabalized me, I was 10 times more emotionally stable, it was great, I was much more stable on the 50mg a week than I was even on the BC"

Interesting and not surprising. Heard this from other women as well.

Bad time to get off the pill. You throwing gasoline on the fire. The last thing you want is hormonal chaos during an emotionally stressful period. When one of my clients stopped her Depoprovera she was a mess. Would go from sadness to happiness to anger and back again.

Get back on the pill and wait until you are over the relationship before changing anything else.

Your situation would be similar to a guy coming off a cycle "cold turkey" and trying to deal with a stressful situation. Big mistake.

W6

I hear ya Wilson, but surely it will level out.

I would never take the Test by the way. (and yes I know it was only a suggestion)

I have only used a/s once and it was Deca, and it was tiny amount, and now I sound like Barry White! LOl. Imajorly sensitive to all drugs.

Thanks for the advcie guys.

Sheenaxx

sheena, I am sorry to hear about your pain, I am going through the same thing here, be strong keep your head up and just keep pushing through.( kinda like that last set of squats that you don't think you can push out!) when its all said and done you will feel strong and independent and know you are a survivor. ps if you need to vent feel free to pm me or e-mail me.
~blue

Good luck Sheena. I have heard worse things about dosages that are too high than dosages that are too low. One of my best friends nearly got divorced on the pill. She was going to counseling, etc. She got so depressed by the fighting and screaming and moodswings that she was too bummed to re-up her supply when it ran out, and -- lo and behold -- she started to feel much better as the stuff eked out of her system. She's happier now than she has bene in years, taking her chances with condoms. She's a little bitty filipino, so I bet the dose was just too high. I realize this isn't exactly what you were talking about, but still...Maybe your decision to get off the pill isn't such a bad one?

Wyst

I'm 5'9 and 140 pounds, and I've been on it since 17, I'm gonna be 30 next week.

I actaully decided to come of it for vamity, and being a fat magnet reason two weeks ago, so when ,y period ended, I just never went back on. It has never made me moody or low before, but my water retention every month started like 2 and half weeks into the month and looked just like I was carrying a kid. Rock hard distention.No lie.

It just so happens that he and I have parted.

But I am almost convinced it is making my pain magnified.

There y'go.

Thanks hun.

Thanks all of you guys.

Love you.

S.

Top Bottom