Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low testosterone, 20s, doctor wont help... what to do?

lowtestos

Im 28 years old and for the last 4 years I have been so low, a "slug", mental fog, almost no energy at all. Lost my job cause no effectiveness, I have absolutely no motivation to do nothing. I can lay in bed to 2pm and my life is falling apart.

I have almost no sexdrive, Im a decent looking bloke so Ive had some girls interested in me but I just dont care about it .. and I never initiate or feel that "sexual drive" I once had in my late teens and my early twenties.

Im mostly kinda depressed, low mood and I dont see joy in nothing. Diet is good and Ive been working out in the gym for 9 years, but the last couple of years I absolutely cannot do more than 2-3 times cause I get exchausted.

I decided to go look my testosterone, and I did so 3 different times with months apart.

First time results came back 310ng/dl, second time 260ng/dl and last time around 260 again.

Doctor say she wont give me testosterone cause "Im young yet so I dont need it", so I went to another doctor ... said the same thing, and told me testosterone can give me heart attack and make me not being able to have kids .. but Im not sure thats true and they didnt really seem so professional or that knowledgeable regarding the subject.

Im from sweden by the way, testosterone is kinda taboo here.

What would you have done in my situation? My life is absolute shit .. I dont have no energy for almost nothing, I have to take alot of caffeine to go thru the day, zero sex drive and life is just gray and dark. Ive lost most of my friends, my job.. all I have now is pretty good amount of money due to savings, and my family. Almost no connections left and no girls, nothing.

My life is just flushing by and Im watching and not able to participate. Logically I "want to", but It always feels like its something holding me back.

Please help my life, what would you have done in my position? I just want my life back, my energy and that drive I had when I was late teens and early twenties ...

I'm 27 and in TRT. One doc said h was too young. So I found a new doc. How is your health. Are you overweight or anything? Health can be causing issues with test.

However. If you are healthy, like I was, but still just have shit test then I would suggest trying several doctors. And if they all say no, buy some and do it on your own. I refused to live like I was feeling a year and a half ago before TRT.

Low t has actually been linked to heart attacks a proper trt protocol should not have much of an effect on cardiovascular health of proper precautions are taken.

Yes going trt could well make you infertile and this is a very case dependant thing, having said this you could aslo be infertile or have low fertility now. Do you knos your LH or FSH numbers? If either of these are low you could look at trying a SERM therapy to kick test back to normal levels

Go to another doc, tell em a heart attack don't sound bad if you have to live like this, and you're not gonna have kids anyway if you have no drive, you're low, give me the fcking shit! Bigger cities seem to be more loose with rxes, I'd go there. Keep trying bro.

side note: Sweden's juice laws are pretty lenient no?

Low t has actually been linked to heart attacks a proper trt protocol should not have much of an effect on cardiovascular health of proper precautions are taken.

Yes going trt could well make you infertile and this is a very case dependant thing, having said this you could aslo be infertile or have low fertility now. Do you knos your LH or FSH numbers? If either of these are low you could look at trying a SERM therapy to kick test back to normal levels

I dont wanna become infertile ... i very much wanna start a family in my 30s. I dont know my lh or fsh, I can request those numbers aswell next time I take blood, Im appointed for another blood test with another doctor in some weeks ... but he seem very very conservative regarding trt aswell.

Find another doctor. Some areas even have 'Low T Clinics' these days.

I'm 27 and in TRT. One doc said h was too young. So I found a new doc. How is your health. Are you overweight or anything? Health can be causing issues with test.

However. If you are healthy, like I was, but still just have shit test then I would suggest trying several doctors. And if they all say no, buy some and do it on your own. I refused to live like I was feeling a year and a half ago before TRT.

Hello and thanks for your answer. If Im gonna go the route and "do it myself" .. is there anything special I would think about, pay attention like .. go check my bloods maybe ever 4th month, how much of a starting dose would be "proper" you think?

TRT can increase chances of being infertile.

You're still young so you need to find the underlying issue. Are you taking anything that can cause low T?

Go to another doc, tell em a heart attack don't sound bad if you have to live like this, and you're not gonna have kids anyway if you have no drive, you're low, give me the fcking shit! Bigger cities seem to be more loose with rxes, I'd go there. Keep trying bro.

side note: Sweden's juice laws are pretty lenient no?

Ok Ima try find another doctor.. but it seems like they all seem to go after the same "protocol" or something, like they all have been told that trt is absolutely the last option and not for a young guy...

If you get taken with steroids in sweden you basicly get to pay some hundred dollars or something, not very harsch law, but for some reason the doctors seem to hate testosterone.

Top Bottom