Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low testosterone, 20s, doctor wont help... what to do?

Ask for an endocrinoligist. Regular doctors will never prescribe testosterone even if your balls cut off in an accident.
You can print studies for Clomid, Nolva and HCG boosting testosterone and take them to your endo and pray he will help you.

This

lots of people lay in bed all day or want to lay in bed all day cause they hate their job.. it could be depression or something else
if you don't have any motivation to get out of bed then there are more problems in your life then just low T. think about it!

bottom line is instead of trying to convince guys on here to do it just do self TRT for the next 12 weeks.. see how you do. if it makes a big difference then make a choice to stay on for life or PCT off. the nice thing about it is testosterone is not expensive nor hard to find.

And this. Demand a referral (if you need one? I dunno how your health care systems work there) to an endocrinologist. A decent one will send you for a complete lab workup and will know all the key indicators to look for to better diagnose exactly what your problem might be. Pituitary tumors don't care how old you are, etc. This is your best bet. If you still can't get anywhere going that route, do your own research and get the labs done yourself if you can. That will at least give you a base for reference. And you can always look back to see where your starting point was and how certain things affect what. So it's always good to have. Look into primary vs secondary hypogonadism. If you have a secondary/tertiary/etc issue you might be better off on HCG vs actual test.

Also as mentioned, the root cause could be depression. Depression can cause low t and vice-versa. Or it could be something else entirely. I know guys who have completely demolished their endogenous t by consuming too much soy thinking it was a healthy choice. Etc.

Alright I do a self TRT for 12 weeks then, 150mg of testosterone split in 2 maybe? Or 200?

the thing is ... If this really helps alot, well then I know it was the problem and then I basicly have to do it for the rest of my life, but maybe that is not a bad thing really as Ive heard it quickly gets into your "routine" and you dont even think about it, some minutes a week just to inject ... I gotta think about to get a good legit source aswell...

No like I told you for someone at a level of 300 it will be about 100mg a week to correct you to normal. Taking 200 a week would push you high and shut you down for sure over time. You need to decide which of the following your goal is:
A) Correct your level to normal 100mg a week
B) Make yours alittle high with a low steroid level dose of 200mg (almost guaranteed to shut you down if you do it long term) Getting fertility back after years of this level is definitely possible but not a guarantee by any means.
C) Take a true steroid level of about 400-500 a week and have to cycle on and off with pct.

A normal correction due to the swing from the ester will typically swing from high side of normal the day after the shot to the low side of normal right before the shot. This gives you an average level of mid normal. You can take half as much twice as often if you want to try to stay mid normal all the time.

Interesting to read soy is that bad

Soybeans contain isoflavones, which are chemically similar to estrogens. Soybeans are a complete protein source and a dietary staple in many cultures. Soy contains phytoestrogens called isoflavones that may mimic the activity of the hormone estrogen in your body.

No like I told you for someone at a level of 300 it will be about 100mg a week to correct you to normal. Taking 200 a week would push you high and shut you down for sure over time. You need to decide which of the following your goal is:
A) Correct your level to normal 100mg a week
B) Make yours alittle high with a low steroid level dose of 200mg (almost guaranteed to shut you down if you do it long term) Getting fertility back after years of this level is definitely possible but not a guarantee by any means.
C) Take a true steroid level of about 400-500 a week and have to cycle on and off with pct.

A normal correction due to the swing from the ester will typically swing from high side of normal the day after the shot to the low side of normal right before the shot. This gives you an average level of mid normal. You can take half as much twice as often if you want to try to stay mid normal all the time.

Thanks! but correct me if im wrong but doesnt ANY dose of testosterone shut you off, no matter if its 100mg or 500mg? I read that somewhere...

Thanks! but correct me if im wrong but doesnt ANY dose of testosterone shut you off, no matter if its 100mg or 500mg? I read that somewhere...

Anything equal or above what you produce naturally will shut you down.

It's not an on off switch. The more you go above normal the more you shut down. Typically correcting to normal will not fully shut someone down. Yes going to a blood level of say 1200 (despite being in the normal range) will probably shut you fully down. But correcting from 300 to say 500-600 will likely not shut you down. I say likely because everyone's body is different.

Like the above poster who said 100mg a week put his LH at 0...but I have been on 100mg a week for 18-20 years don't remember the exact date and my LH is NOT at 0. It doesn't have a full shut down effect on me. So people can and will respond different.

Last edited:
Top Bottom