Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low testosterone, 20s, doctor wont help... what to do?

I dont wanna become infertile ... i very much wanna start a family in my 30s. I dont know my lh or fsh, I can request those numbers aswell next time I take blood, Im appointed for another blood test with another doctor in some weeks ... but he seem very very conservative regarding trt aswell.

Ask for an endocrinoligist. Regular doctors will never prescribe testosterone even if your balls cut off in an accident.
You can print studies for Clomid, Nolva and HCG boosting testosterone and take them to your endo and pray he will help you.

going on TRT will likely not fix your issues... guys always think stabbing their ass with steroids will fix everything, and it can in those who truly have a retarded HPTA that isn't functioning correctly. your test levels are low for your age yes, but they aren't low enough for most doctors to put you on it for life. if I was your doctor I wouldn't do it either cause that would be fucked up for someone so young.

but if you really think you need it then either keep looking for doctors, or just do self TRT

going on TRT will likely not fix your issues... guys always think stabbing their ass with steroids will fix everything, and it can in those who truly have a retarded HPTA that isn't functioning correctly. your test levels are low for your age yes, but they aren't low enough for most doctors to put you on it for life. if I was your doctor I wouldn't do it either cause that would be fucked up for someone so young.

but if you really think you need it then either keep looking for doctors, or just do self TRT

If I dont get help from my next doctor I seriously think doing self TRT. Today ive laid in bed almost all day, just tired and very lazy, feel shit really. I mean is it really that young starting at 28? Ive read mens testosterone start to fall at around 30 so .. what do I have ahead of me really, they will just be even lower .. I feel like Ive basicly been sleep the last 4 years and not lived it, not sure if i can take this much longer.

If Im going the self trt route, do anyone have any tips how to do it safely?

" 310ng/dl, second time 260ng/dl "
This is definitely low enough to feel it and suffer from it. You can be on TRT for 10 years and a month of PCT from a fertility DR can fix you right up so you can have kids. In fact many people who need TRT take about 100mg a week and quite a few don't even get shut down on that dose as it's more correcting things to normal and shut down usually triggers when you go higher than normal.

" 310ng/dl, second time 260ng/dl "
This is definitely low enough to feel it and suffer from it. You can be on TRT for 10 years and a month of PCT from a fertility DR can fix you right up so you can have kids. In fact many people who need TRT take about 100mg a week and quite a few don't even get shut down on that dose as it's more correcting things to normal and shut down usually triggers when you go higher than normal.

thats nice to hear friend. I will try for TRT with next doc aswell after my next blood work, which will probably show low as the former 3 did. If I dont get TRT .. man Ima just get some T for myself and try it out for some months and see if it helps, if it does, I will probably do it myself forever....

If I dont get help from my next doctor I seriously think doing self TRT. Today ive laid in bed almost all day, just tired and very lazy, feel shit really. I mean is it really that young starting at 28? Ive read mens testosterone start to fall at around 30 so .. what do I have ahead of me really, they will just be even lower .. I feel like Ive basicly been sleep the last 4 years and not lived it, not sure if i can take this much longer.

If Im going the self trt route, do anyone have any tips how to do it safely?

lots of people lay in bed all day or want to lay in bed all day cause they hate their job.. it could be depression or something else
if you don't have any motivation to get out of bed then there are more problems in your life then just low T. think about it!

bottom line is instead of trying to convince guys on here to do it just do self TRT for the next 12 weeks.. see how you do. if it makes a big difference then make a choice to stay on for life or PCT off. the nice thing about it is testosterone is not expensive nor hard to find.

lots of people lay in bed all day or want to lay in bed all day cause they hate their job.. it could be depression or something else
if you don't have any motivation to get out of bed then there are more problems in your life then just low T. think about it!

bottom line is instead of trying to convince guys on here to do it just do self TRT for the next 12 weeks.. see how you do. if it makes a big difference then make a choice to stay on for life or PCT off. the nice thing about it is testosterone is not expensive nor hard to find.

Exactly right, try it out. TRT isnt for everyone. See how you go! It made a big difference for me however i never lacked motivation with low t, ive always been an internally motivated person for me i just had no energy, very emotional and my dick didnt work, motivation esp. Towards bodybuilding was never an issue for me

Alright I do a self TRT for 12 weeks then, 150mg of testosterone split in 2 maybe? Or 200?

the thing is ... If this really helps alot, well then I know it was the problem and then I basicly have to do it for the rest of my life, but maybe that is not a bad thing really as Ive heard it quickly gets into your "routine" and you dont even think about it, some minutes a week just to inject ... I gotta think about to get a good legit source aswell...

Top Bottom