Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lose weight and gain Muscle FAST????

I would like help/advice about the fastest way to lose weight and gain muscle. I am 5'8" and weigh approx. 200lbs. :bawling: I just purchased PPA, Flax Seed Oil, and Norabol from Mass Quan. Not sure if they will work but I am going to try. PLEASE Advise!! I am desperate!! Thanks to anyone who responds. Lose weight and gain Muscle FAST????

i hate to be the one to tell you this, but fast fixes dont work... if they did obesity would be a non issue...

the best thing to do is make a lifestyle change, eat clean (do a search on diet board or on this board for sample diets), hit the weights hard (there are sample training all around, do some searches) and do some heavy cardio (read 30+30 post by warlobo)... the PPA will give you energy and assist with the fat burning, but you'll need to put some hard work in... the flax seed is healthy fats that your body needs... great stuff

realistically, don't expect results in a few days, or even a few weeks or months, give it time and they will come... it may not be the time frame you are looking for, but in the end it will be worth it...

please don't let these words discourage you... motivate yourself... i say it'll take you a year to reach your goals, maybe two... GO OUT THERE AND PROVE ME WRONG!!!

phem

Thanks Phenom. I know it will take hard work and I am TRULY committed to doing that. Just wanted some additional advice to possibly help SPEED up the weight loss. :D I have already lost 40 lbs within the last year but seem to be stuck here. I currently wear a size 14 (used to be a 22...2 years ago). Well, I appreciate the advice anyway. THANKS!!

40lbs... congrats!!! Great work...

not sure on your training, but i've heard a lot of people who've hit plateaus have had success with the 60 min of cardio on an empty stomach.. 3-5 days a week... its a bitch, but combine it with a clean diet and you'll see the results...

the PPA should kick your ass though, i've heard its pretty powerful!

glad to hear you want the muscles, a lot of girls come on here asking how do they loose fat... we tell them build muscle, they say "i don't want to get big.." don't be afraid to hit those weights hard... challenge yourself, lower reps (6-8) and higher weights (try to increase a little every other week or two)... muscle is metabolistic in nature, the more you have the more fat you burn all day long... eat enough protein too... (5-6 small meals a day, 1-2 of them can be protein shakes)

ummm.. other little pointers i can think of are the kinds of things you see in all the magazines... drink lots of water, it really does help, get up and walk around at work (make lots of trips, be as inefficent as you possibly can be) (the water will help that one along :) ).... keep track of your eating/training in a journal...

all said and done, you've come along way, be proud of yourself and don't try to rush the change, generally changes that take longer are the ones that stay with you longer

keep up the good work and stick around these boards and read, research and ask lots of questions...

Again...THANK YOU. I have been doing alot of research about losing weight/gaining muscle. Just thought I would ask the question since sooooo many of you seem to be experts on the subject. Was hoping to possibly cheat and lose faster. :angel: Well, you are a true sister!!

wow- a gal adding flax at the beginning of a new diet plan- impressive. And it's great you see the need to put on muscle too, not just 'lose fat'.
Congrats on your decision & ambition for a positive lifestyle change. Altering the training routine occasionally will help you avoid burn-out & plateaus, and makes it more fun.
Good luck to you, welcome, and keep your drive strong to succeed. :google:

.Thanks Flex!! Have been doing ALOT of research on this weight/muscle issue. I am truly a Novice on the subject. But I believe in doing some ssearching for yourself... then get advice frrom the experts. Peace

Welcome to the boards! Congrats on your 40 lbs and determination to keep going & do it right! That's half the battle. Now just keep that in mind and dont' rush it. Its best to do things slowly so your body can adjust to the changes as you go. You could do the Hollywood 48 hour miracle diet or some such thing and lose a bunch of water weight. But that only delays the situation and may actually set you back a little. You are setting the ground rules for a lifestyle that will treat you very well through out your life!

War, can you possibly make a few suggestions for me?? I have been doing some research on the CKD diet... but not so sure if I can actually make myself go into ketosis. Can you possibly suggest an article or website that would give me DETAILED instructions. I think I saw something like that here @ Elitefitness but can't remember. THANKS a BUNCH!!

Top Bottom