Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lose weight and gain Muscle FAST????

well.. once again.. phem has said it all!! what a gal huh!?!? shes right. i was doing HIIT cardio forever and after a while i didnt see an improvement. i started doing 60min and walla!! good stuff!! its hard but ohhhhh it feels sooo good when ur done. ur on the right track.. EFA, lean clean diet.. ur protein shakes.. u got it girl. u can try and get most of ur carbs from green veggies and fruit... this will lean u out too. dont go crazy trying to cut ur carbs though.. just eat healthy, high fiber, complex carbs and ull be set. about ketosis.. dont know too much about that but i do know that in order to get into it u have to eliminate carbs.. u can get those keto urine strips, this way u can test to see when ur in ketosis and when ur not. i heard that 3 days in 3 days out is pretty good. maybe one of the pros can give u some more info:D . have u tried the good old ECA stack. it works wonders for those who have never tried it before. anywayyyy... good luck.. train hard and be consitent!!

as far as Keto and CDK goes, check out the Diet board here at elite... specifically address any questions you have to Mr X. He is THE BEST and will work with you as much as he can (you'll see he's very popular over there :) )

he has put together a very comprehensive CDK site, check the diet board or pm him for the url...

i've never done the CDK, but i've heard many people are successful on it... good luck!

Welcome Nubian Beauty! If you've lost 40 pounds, you're definitely doing something right - congratulations!

Everybody at all levels of fitness reaches plateaus, so this board is a good place to learn new exercise routines or diet fixes to get things moving again. Good job on the flaxseed and wanting to gain muscle. One thing about gaining muscle is it will require calories to maintain that muscle once you get it. You also have to have sufficient calories to even GET muscle.

This is an excellent book about diet, weight training, supplements, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...5640126/sr=1-1/ref=sc_b_1/102-4883595-9265761

Top Bottom