Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking to lose 5-7 pounds

renee1980

hey... I'm 120 pounds right now. not sure on my body fat but I think its low 20's.. I would like to drop a few pounds ahead of the spring just to look better for the beach. I used to play a lot of sports in high school and college but now with a full time job its harder to find time.

what would you ladies recommend.

daily fasted cardio in the mornings?

or cardio after work in the evening?

which has worked better for you?

Hey girl, sorry I'm just now seeing this

If you can handle fasted morning cardio, go for it. It's not for everyone...but if you can do it, sure. 30min will do very well for a fat burn session.

The REAL thing that's gonna dictate your results is your diet. What's it look like? Because if your diet isn't on point, you won't see much happen.

my sweetie who is a whiz with diets put me on a diet of mostly vegetebles and friuts. I'm not allowed any more dairy, soda or any of that other crap their selling at my work.

I tried the fasted cardio this morning and it didnt make me feel too good but will give it another shot tomorow. thanks!

so far I am down 2 pounds this week so its working. I don't want to get too skinny, I think guys like curves

Quick weight loss = usually water weight

Protein needs to be up. Maybe a 50/30/20 split would do well for you

But if he's a 'whiz' then he should know that lol

I'm going to keep my mouth shut, but listen to Psizzle she's on the money and knows what she's doing. All Veggies and fruits is not the way to go.

Along with all the great diet info here, a good fat burner like n2burn or n2flame can really help shed some fat. They will also help curb appetite so your not inclined to wanna cheat.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Ntbm support number
tel:1-631-443-4461

http://venomchat.com/

Top Bottom