Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to adapt my diet to add LBM while bulking

Good stuff buddy! Yer all about the baked beans you eh? :) I love those.. :D

Man.. I'm hungry now... :S lol
What can I say ... I do like my baked beans and eggs ... my wife and daughter not so much when I have it! LOL!!!! :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :evil: :evil: :evil: Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!

Breakfast today ...

6 scrambled eggs
2 toasties
Baked Beans ( :) )
Bacon and Viennas
Cuppa coffee (with brown sugar)

Yum!

Brekky for today ... liked it ... and, yes, Baked Beans are there :)

Lunch was difficult ... we sat at other ppl's house the whole afternoon and also most of the evening ... had to freakin' buy McD's on my way home ... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Good stuff! Git'r in ya! :D

^^^^^ Thanks ... and indeed I did!

This morning's Brekky was more or less the same, except I had yoghurt with mixed fruit and nuts with the std b/fast, followed by some lean cut sirloin. Lunch was chicken schnitzel with low fat cheese sauce, rice, mixed veggies and a tropical juice. Supper ... Spaghetti and mince with potato boiled in with the mince and some sweet potato oven baked with a dash of honey. It was FREAKIN' Delish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I managed to up my weight with 6lbs ... am 196 now, but my waist has gone down by some more ... it is down from 113cm to 93cm ... and I gained weight! Awesome ... I think those are good results ... my BF went from 16% to over 18% and then dropped down from over 18% to about 14,5% ... I am chuffed to bits!

Yummers... now I'm hungry! lol

I managed to up my weight with 6lbs ... am 196 now, but my waist has gone down by some more ... it is down from 113cm to 93cm ... and I gained weight! Awesome ... I think those are good results ... my BF went from 16% to over 18% and then dropped down from over 18% to about 14,5% ... I am chuffed to bits!

Good man! Keep at it man... don't quit! Keep eatin! then eat some more! You got this!

*high five*

Good times! :D

Top Bottom