Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to adapt my diet to add LBM while bulking

My body is not reacting well to the Sust at all ... gonna drop it now and order me some Cyp, which I am very familiar with. Damn shame though, as I have heard many a good tale regarding Sust.

B/Fast today - 4 slices brown toast topped with baked beans.
6 eggs scrambled, but steamed not fried.
320mg Oatmeal.
250ml fruit salad
1 Glass of Orange Juice

Mixed Nuts in between when I get peckish

Lunch: Skinless Chicken Breat
Brown Rice
Steamed Brocolli
500ml Water

Supper: Spaghetti and Mince
Fruit Salad
2oz Dark chocolate
Glass Orange Juice
Apple and Mango
Mixed nuts

Haven't trained at all since last week Friday ... feel too sick for it and I have had some very bad experiences when training while feeling so under the weather.

I'll probably kick back into training tomorrow. Also, pinned 65omg Sust last week Monday ... 3rd Sust pin, but it hurts so bad for 6 days after pinning that I have decided to drop it and get me some Cyp ... I'll put the order in Thursday and prob's have it next week Wednesday at the latest. I'll be running that at 500mg/wk.

I had little issues with Sustanon and pain.. but the thing *I* didn't like is the breakouts! Holy SHIT.. I would break out ALL over man.. like ALL over.. it was BRUTAL... single estered test does NOT do that to me...

No training today ... still feel to shitty to even consider it. Another bad deal when I feel like this is that I have NO appetite. I had 2 Slices toast, 2 fried eggs, 4 bits of bacon, a 200g sirloin steak, a tomato and green salad for B/Fast. Couldn't even consider lunch and had 5 burger buns with cold meat, cheese and slim mayo for Supper just now.

I had little issues with Sustanon and pain.. but the thing *I* didn't like is the breakouts! Holy SHIT.. I would break out ALL over man.. like ALL over.. it was BRUTAL... single estered test does NOT do that to me...

what breakouts did you experience? I wish I could experience little pain with Sust.

My back, shoulders, and chest were COVERED in big pustular cysts... it was pretty nasty.. I had to get a script for antibiotics...

^^^^^ Damn ... Glad I am not having that reaction to it ... pinned it again last night and this morning my arse is f^ck1ng throbbing again!

Having 3 slices of toast with baked beans for breakfast ... needs to be a rushed one this morning ... no eggs, payday is only tomorrow.

B/Fast today - 4 slices brown toast topped with baked beans.
4 boiled eggs - whole
320mg Oatmeal.
250ml fruit salad
1 Glass of Tropical Juice

Mixed Nuts in between when I get peckish

Lunch: Skinless Chicken Breast
Brown Rice
Steamed Brocolli
1 litre water

Supper: To be determined ... probably be some oven baked hake, mixed nuts and fruits and a lovely green salad.

Pushed the bi's and back hard yesterday ... am feeling it. Tonight it's tri's and chest ... looking 4ward!

Good stuff buddy! Yer all about the baked beans you eh? :) I love those.. :D

Man.. I'm hungry now... :S lol

Top Bottom