Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

look what i made tonight

jon79 said:
the best is a buttery flavored oil becase you have to make alot

butter can be used though for lighter roux's for like etoufee and such

as far a bacon grease ....might be a little much....maybe a dab of it for flavor or something...if you made a whole batch of roux with it ....it would coagulate to much on top :sick:

btw im not geigh ......i used to own a restaurant...

we always start with bacon grease and flour. . .according to the recipe that my buddy brought back from louisiana when he attended grad school there. . .

that said. . .when ever i make a roux for anything else (e.g., my famous twice-baked potatoes) i start with butter (real butter) and flour and then i add milk (whole). . .

btw. . .i know my way around the kitchen (i do most of the cooking in our house) and i'm not gay either. . .i just enjoy cooking. . .it's fun. . .

digimon7068 said:
we always start with bacon grease and flour. . .according to the recipe that my buddy brought back from louisiana when he attended grad school there. . .

btw. . .i know my way around the kitchen (i do most of the cooking in our house) and i'm not gay either. . .i just enjoy cooking. . .it's fun. . .
i like it too.....bitches like that u can cook 4 them

yea u can use bacon grease...its preference really

i made a shitload of roux though its usually about equal parts flour to oil...i put 2 cups of flour

let me know where u can find that much bacon grease lol

i thought this was going to be yet another picture of some huge turd you clogged your toilet with.

Top Bottom