Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Little advice for a novice please

bonedaddy01

Im 5'10 190 pds. Recently hired a personal trainer to get me where i am wanting to be, but its been kind of slow. I train with him 4 days a week right now and have been for a little over a month. It seems like the gains are minimal, and i die half way through the cycles he has me on. Is there anything you guys would recommend for someone that is wanting to cut up but also get a little bigger? Not wanting to get much bigger, dont want to get any broader, just want too shape what i have really. I was really interested in Deca and Win. Was wanting to avoid win because of hair loss, but if thats my best bet then ill go for it. Do you guys think Deca/Win would be a good start or is there something better for me?

The program my trainer has me on right now really consists of circuit cardio with light lifts.

Last edited:
If you fade through half the workout the question is why?
Not enough food, sleep ...too much exercise
You need to figure that out
Most likely from my experience ppl dont eat enough while dieting period. How much food you should eat differes from person to person but is def not less than 2000cal per day.
I for example cut down around 3000cal per day Working out 3x a week with weights and 2-3 days of cardio

deca and test. you wont die halfway through your workouts. also your conditioning is weakish right now, over time you will improve but there is still only enough the body can take.

and sleep, good nutrition is very crucial.. plenty of protein.. get one of those big titanium bottles and mix some casein and water with it and take it there with you. drink a lot before, during, and after. these are things most trainers dont even mention cause they just dont give a damn, they just want ur money and make you want to think you are getting a great workout so you keep coming back.

and obviously if you want to put on strength and muscle then lifting weights is the way to do it.. cardio wont help you with that, although I do like to get in 1 mile after a workout, my weight training comes first for now

Im 5'10 190 pds. Recently hired a personal trainer to get me where i am wanting to be, but its been kind of slow. I train with him 4 days a week right now and have been for a little over a month. It seems like the gains are minimal, and i die half way through the cycles he has me on. Is there anything you guys would recommend for someone that is wanting to cut up but also get a little bigger? Not wanting to get much bigger, dont want to get any broader, just want too shape what i have really. I was really interested in Deca and Win. Was wanting to avoid win because of hair loss, but if thats my best bet then ill go for it. Do you guys think Deca/Win would be a good start or is there something better for me?

The program my trainer has me on right now really consists of circuit cardio with light lifts.

Just how long have u been working out for?

Steroids are best used when the natural potential have been exhausted. Any earlier use is premature IMO. The consequence of using earlier is often that it becomes impossible to gain without juice from then on. Are u ready for that?

Its sounds like your trainer doesnt know what he is doing. You should be doing much more than light weights and circuit cardio. And 4times a week? your paying a lot of money to not see results. You should talk to your trainer and come up with a better routine. He appaerently doesnt understand what your goals are. I agree with Rambleon, you shouldnt use steroids until your genetic potential has been reached. I personally feel like someone should train for atleast 5years natural before using anabolics. Also winnie and deca are not a great combo. Test and deca would be better, but then your gonna lose the shape you have. You would gain considerable size of deca and test.

You could get all your training and diet info here on Elite for free. Just because he's a personal trainer doesn't make him good. Like Doctors -some suck!

You could get all your training and diet info here on Elite for free. Just because he's a personal trainer doesn't make him good. Like Doctors -some suck!

they really do.. especially the ones at corporate gyms. saw one the other day yawn while he was training and the person was in the middle of their rep. if i was them i would of thought 'wow this guy really doesn't give a shit about me and is bored training me'

like yawning on a date or in a business meeting.. you don't do it

Top Bottom