Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LG's *first* Journal

Thank you Thank you!

Weighed in today : 133lbs. 24.1%bf
I lost an inch in my bust & an inch in my waist.

Were doing a challenge at work- body goal challenge, the pot is 350$$! Im wondering what is a realistic goal for me for a month challenge like this?

Im thinking of a bf% goal, but whats attainable for myself?

I'm guessing you'll be 127 lbs at 20-21% bf, providing you're losing 1.5 lbs per week. Is that how much you have losing per week?
The incredible shrinking woman!!

Thats about what Im losing a week- so, I'll set my goal to be 20% bf for Dec. 3/08.
I'll add in some extra fat burning cardio - I discovered the rowing machine at my rec. center ( cool lil gym in the complex where I live), it really busted my ass- 30 min. of that & I really feel it in my back today..

Keeping the diet totally CLEAN ( i must admit, ive been cheating here & there) and keeping the workouts spaced out.My body is responding nicely to the new routine- my strengths havent dropped at all ( suprisingly)..in fact, im pushing harder for them to go up uP UP!!

Thanks Than :)
I couldnt have done this without you! The days of me complaining of hitting a wall are behind me.....for now..until the next plauteau! :) Many Thanks!

Thats about what Im losing a week- so, I'll set my goal to be 20% bf for Dec. 3/08.
I'll add in some extra fat burning cardio - I discovered the rowing machine at my rec. center ( cool lil gym in the complex where I live), it really busted my ass- 30 min. of that & I really feel it in my back today..

Keeping the diet totally CLEAN ( i must admit, ive been cheating here & there) and keeping the workouts spaced out.My body is responding nicely to the new routine- my strengths havent dropped at all ( suprisingly)..in fact, im pushing harder for them to go up uP UP!!

Thanks Than :)
I couldnt have done this without you! The days of me complaining of hitting a wall are behind me.....for now..until the next plauteau! :) Many Thanks!

You're getting there. Keep working.
It's good you're changing your cardio. Rowing machine is a great cardio workout. I sometimes do it and it kicks my butt.

Feeling 100% better from the flu. Been tracking my clean eating.
Should I step up the cardio closer to the end of this challenge?

Feeling 100% better from the flu. Been tracking my clean eating.
Should I step up the cardio closer to the end of this challenge?

LG, Depends how much cardio you're doing. If it's 5 days a week would be good. Don't do more then 45 minutes a day as you'd start tapping into muscles as you burn longer. When I need to burn that extra lb of fat, I add 20 minutes in the afternoon, but no more then 3 days. You can also take a fat burner the last month of your chalenge. I'll start Lipostim3 soon,(Omega)but is taking a while to get here. That's an alternative; I heard good things about it.
Can you keep me posted as to how you feel through the process?
I want to make sure you burn effectively without burning yourself out.

Ok. I have a just cardio day- where I do 45 min., but last night when I went to do my hiit for 20 min after doing back, i felt as if i was going to die!! Im wondering if the no explode could be giving me this affect? My sides split & I just cant do it..:( wtf is up w/ this?

Still eating really good :) Its gotten a LOT easier!! No salad dressing was a bit of a challenge, but I managed to get over it. Now if I even taste sugar I get all wiggy & weird..& then the crash..soooo not worth it..

Ok. I have a just cardio day- where I do 45 min., but last night when I went to do my hiit for 20 min after doing back, i felt as if i was going to die!! Im wondering if the no explode could be giving me this affect? My sides split & I just cant do it..:( wtf is up w/ this?

Still eating really good :) Its gotten a LOT easier!! No salad dressing was a bit of a challenge, but I managed to get over it. Now if I even taste sugar I get all wiggy & weird..& then the crash..soooo not worth it..

I read somewhere that No explode is pretty strong, so maybe that's the cause. You don't have to try too hard, just a fat burner to expedite things a bit, but what will make you lean is the diet and if you continue to be consistent you'll always have a great physique. In other words, don't let yourself go once you've reach your goals.

awesome, thats really good to know.
I will stay consistant. My initial goal is to be super fit, but I also wanted to be at my best when I went for my BA- so I wasnt just another meaty monkey gettin her tits done..i wanna be the whole package...
your such an amazing help than.
Gorgeous photo btw!

awesome, thats really good to know.
I will stay consistant. My initial goal is to be super fit, but I also wanted to be at my best when I went for my BA- so I wasnt just another meaty monkey gettin her tits done..i wanna be the whole package...
your such an amazing help than.
Gorgeous photo btw!

Great! You're definitely the whole package.
Thank you! It's from a magazine spread I did a couple of years ago..

I had a cheat meal tonight, so I had some dates, which I love. All that sugar is burning the roof of my mouth and I have a sugar rush. My reasoning was that it was a fruit and not a cookie. It's not worth it! I feel sick..

Top Bottom