Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LG's *first* Journal

No weight loss to report this week.
I've been feeling under the weather again- so missed a lot of the gym :(
Going get a split set up so we are training mon- wed-fri & weekends. Any suggestions ( and keep in mind I cant do chest...doctors orders).

No weight loss to report this week.
I've been feeling under the weather again- so missed a lot of the gym :(
Going get a split set up so we are training mon- wed-fri & weekends. Any suggestions ( and keep in mind I cant do chest...doctors orders).

Sorry you're under the weather. Try to stick with your diet that way when you go back you didn't gain weight.
Fell better!

Thanks Than-
I did stick to the diet, its been 3 weeks of eating like a champ & Im def. feeling the good effects from it! :)
If I wouldntve gotten sick & been able to get to the gym, I wouldve seen some weight loss. Buttt I managed to maintain my weight only gaining back a lb.

Starting the new training split this week & convinced the man to incorperate complex's once a week :)

One question though- what can I sub. chicken with, as I can see myself getting board sooner or later w/ it- I made turkey meatloaf last night & it was delicious- would that work?:qt:

Thanks Than-
I did stick to the diet, its been 3 weeks of eating like a champ & Im def. feeling the good effects from it! :)
If I wouldntve gotten sick & been able to get to the gym, I wouldve seen some weight loss. Buttt I managed to maintain my weight only gaining back a lb.

Starting the new training split this week & convinced the man to incorperate complex's once a week :)

One question though- what can I sub. chicken with, as I can see myself getting board sooner or later w/ it- I made turkey meatloaf last night & it was delicious- would that work?:qt:

Hey LG,

Turkey meatloaf is fine as is any protein as long as you keep the macros on it. As you become more consistent with it, you'll find that you'll feel better, less hungry, will look better and when you cheat, your body will bounce back easer. Hang in there, you're doing great!

Thank Than.

thats great to hear. I can only bake so much chicken at once! lol

my body is responding nicely to cutting back @ the gym- probably needed the down time...

I'll keep you posted with any progress.
I squated 150lbs.( YAY ME! 50lbs from my goal) last sunday & screwed my knee up a bit- anyone know of anything to help with joints?

Post stats tomorrow. :)

Thank Than.

thats great to hear. I can only bake so much chicken at once! lol

my body is responding nicely to cutting back @ the gym- probably needed the down time...

I'll keep you posted with any progress.
I squated 150lbs.( YAY ME! 50lbs from my goal) last sunday & screwed my knee up a bit- anyone know of anything to help with joints?

Post stats tomorrow. :)

Congrats on the squat..

How's your weight going? I know you took off for a bit, but you were on target with macros.

Thank you Thank you!

Weighed in today : 133lbs. 24.1%bf
I lost an inch in my bust & an inch in my waist.

Were doing a challenge at work- body goal challenge, the pot is 350$$! Im wondering what is a realistic goal for me for a month challenge like this?

Im thinking of a bf% goal, but whats attainable for myself?

Top Bottom