Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leaning out big legs?

May I suggest weighted lunges? I do about 400 every day (no rest days to let the muscle heal) and I've noticed a bit of a difference... I've been upping the amount of lunges I do too. I do them while watching tv. :rolleyes:

And then so they don't bulk up, I've been stretching and doing yoga (I'm an instructor).

I'd kill to have your legs. Mine are a GROSS 23" and I wish I could get lyposuction to get that layer of fat out of there... I'd like them to be around the 17" mark. It's slow going...

buffedmama said:
May I suggest weighted lunges? I do about 400 every day (no rest days to let the muscle heal) and I've noticed a bit of a difference... I've been upping the amount of lunges I do too. I do them while watching tv. :rolleyes:

And then so they don't bulk up, I've been stretching and doing yoga (I'm an instructor).

I'd kill to have your legs. Mine are a GROSS 23" and I wish I could get lyposuction to get that layer of fat out of there... I'd like them to be around the 17" mark. It's slow going...

No offense - but 17???

Can you say Q-tip??

I love lunges personally and attribute most of my leg development to them

I agree with Corn - 17" is very small. Lowest I'd ever go is 20". Of course, I'm not into the stick thin super model look.

You think 17 is small??!!

WOW.

I would love 17 that are just pure muscle. Not the flabby 23 I've got... I hate that they touch. :(

well.....that is a smaller than my arms - so yeah - lol

thats small

17" could be way small depending on your body size. 23" would be damn hot if they were lean and ripped. A flabby 17" would still look just as bad as a flabby 23". It would just look like smaller flab.

Sexy women come in all different shapes and sizes. Sometimes, I fear my sex gets fixated on size and not how they look overall. Train hard, eat clean, stay focussed!

do you think there is any possiblity of ever getting 'runners' lean legs - if
a) u dont run
b) u can't go crazy-heavy with leg weights..

sounds stupidly obvious - but because i have lower back problems, I cant go that heavy w my lungs or quats - though do try to go as heavy as possible without hurting my back.

i even had a dream the other night i had runners legs! then i woke up...:(

I've come to the realization that I will never have "skinny" legs...

I've always had muscular legs, probably due to catching in softball--all those squats over the years prevented me from having the kind of legs you see on fashion magazines...which is what I wanted of course.

Okay, so the majority of women are dillusional and want what the opposite of what they have. If you've got straight hair, you want the sexy curly hair...if you've got curly hair, you want the sexy straight hair...if you've got fair skin, you want to be tan...if you've got a dark complexion, you want to be lighter!! The list goes on and on. I am one of those girls who always wanted what the other girl has, but never could. So now I'm just trying to be the best me that I can be.

Guys, quit complaining about how neurotic us chicks are!!! Get over it--we know how crazy we are! Yes we nag, yes we get bitchy at least one week out of the month, and yes we make you crazy...but you know you love us anyway!! Blame it on raging hormones, tv, broken families...whatever. Women have been this way forever! But hey, at least most of us here on the boards are aware and working on it...working on ourselves--that is at least the first step to accepting yourself, "just as you are."

give me more chocolate dammit!

I really think it would be a shame if your legs lost any mass...maybe just tone them up some.. how skinny do you want to be?

Top Bottom