Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Laptop stolen..everything gone.. everything

Bor, that really sucks.

I learned my lesson with that along time ago and now I only carry a PDA around. Heaven help the person who steals it from me.

:evil:

oh i know, back up back up.. i did the last time i was Home in iceland, will get it again next week when i am with my family.

Its just some stuff that i can either rework or that really i am better off without anyway... clutter moslty, all the important stuff i can fix myself...

So it goes...

On another note, at least you're not Nick Lachey right now. Or in prison. Cause you're pretty.

vansmack2000 said:
do you have it password protected?
Those are beyond easy to crack but the new biometric that is out on think pads now that is something bitch who stoll his laptop would be pretty fucked.

ChefWide said:
oh i know, back up back up.. i did the last time i was Home in iceland, will get it again next week when i am with my family.

Its just some stuff that i can either rework or that really i am better off without anyway... clutter moslty, all the important stuff i can fix myself...

So it goes...
Your next tech purcase IBM think pad pretty sure the biometrics deal is standard. Think pads are rock solid IMO and a Lacie 250G porshe external drive back everything busines wise up on it. :nerd:

superqt4u2nv said:
Your next tech purcase IBM think pad pretty sure the biometrics deal is standard. Think pads are rock solid IMO and a Lacie 250G porshe external drive back everything busines wise up on it. :nerd:
Just post boobie shots to get him to buy it from you.

Top Bottom