Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, what type of body do you like on a man?

Since I am new here I don't know if someone has done a previous thread like this or not, but I am curious to see what type of male body peaks the ladie's interests. Whether, it is a pro bodybuilder type, a chemially enhanced body but not as big as a pro, a natural big guy, or a natural smaller athletic build. Feel free to add anything that you like that I may have missed in the descriptions.

Thanks for the reply Jen,
I would say that guy falls somewhere between large natural guy and smaller athletic build. He is right in the middle somewhere.

hehehe

I just like to joke because even when I'm trying to get more muscle, I still feel small. Therefore, it's hard to say, "Yeah - that's good size."

I hear ya Natasan. I hate how small I feel while I am cutting up. Granted you look better physically, but the strength losses while cutting cause you to play mind games and you start mentally feeling small. I love bulking cause I feel LARGE, but then I kinda get tired of feeling fat too while I bulk. Oh well, both have their pros and cons.

I'm going to kill whomever it was that took a pic of my body and stuck that dude's face on it... hehehe

Top Bottom