Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, may I ask this question?>>>>

newlurker

A few weeks ago I got some great advice on the diet BB. I asked this question over there, and wondered if you all had an thing to add. Thanks. Here is a copy of my question:

Hi there! I took all of your advice. Too soon to give any results...BUT, I do have a question.....
Many of you suggested that I use Adipokinetix. I got some. I planned to start it today. Before I swallow this little capsule, I wanted to come here and ask you what I should expect......any strange effects......
I know I sound incredibly naive, and that is because I am. I see that the label states that it has 25 mg of norephedrine. Is that going to make me feel weird? i won't go into cardiac arrest, or anything??? I had been taking 3 hydroxycuts in the morning, and 2 in the afternoon. That is 15 mg of ephedra in the AM, a total for the day of 25. Am I ready for the Adipokinetix? I have it in my hand, just waiting for some feedback.....
Thanks so much for tolerating my questions!

THANKS!!

I took Hydroxycut for 6 months - 6 pills a day.

I switch tp Adipo last week and the first day I took ONE at about 5pm and I didn't get to sleep until about 2am, and NOTHING keeps me from sleeping usually.

They ROCK my world, let me tell you. THey make me feel funny - wired and headachey...

I'm starting to get used to it now -but I can assure you that you will feel the difference! I suggest that you start early in the day with just one, not on an empty stomach, and ease into 3 a day..I haven't gotten there yet a week later..

Good luck!

VDL

Do you have any past history of heart problems and so on??? I took adipo..loved it and I did not get jittery or the wired feeling at all..no headaches or anything..I usually cycle different types of thermogenics as much as I can..you pay for the brand..they all do basically the same thing.

Well, I feel no side effects with the Adipokinetix. Not jittery or wired. I am taking 2 a day, and considering 3 per day this week. Too soon to report any results...............

:)

Top Bottom