Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, I need your help for a friend of mine.

FriendlyCanadian

<^> ( ' ' ) <^>
Platinum
I know this should mostly be posted in perhaps the diet and nutrition section, but this is about a woman and well.. no one knows women better then you gals!

I'm mostly looking to help my dear friend put a diet together, she desperately wants to change her appearance. I don't think she eats enough as she barely eats small meals throughout the day.

She likes healthy food so that is a definately plus I don't think she gets enough protien though or has a proper balance. I'm no diet expert. she is planning to do cardio in the morning before work and after work, about 30 minutes a session to help her tone up. She can't afford a gym membership.

She is 5'8 and about 170 lbs.

She likes to eat clean and healthy food, she can't afford expensive food, what are some good cheap alternatives what would be a good diet to help her cut, any suggestions would be appreciated, I'm no expert.

I know there are some great women in this forum who know a great ordeal more about the female body then I do.

What are some good suggestions I can give her to helping her on her quest to look better and feel better about herself? Any suggest diets or diet templates she could consider, I'm sorry I don't have an actual diet for you lovely ladies to pic apart.

Thank you for any help, it's greatly appreciated.

FriendlyCanadian said:
I know this should mostly be posted in perhaps the diet and nutrition section, but this is about a woman and well.. no one knows women better then you gals!

I'm mostly looking to help my dear friend put a diet together, she desperately wants to change her appearance. I don't think she eats enough as she barely eats small meals throughout the day.

She likes healthy food so that is a definately plus I don't think she gets enough protien though or has a proper balance. I'm no diet expert. she is planning to do cardio in the morning before work and after work, about 30 minutes a session to help her tone up. She can't afford a gym membership.

She is 5'8 and about 170 lbs.

She likes to eat clean and healthy food, she can't afford expensive food, what are some good cheap alternatives what would be a good diet to help her cut, any suggestions would be appreciated, I'm no expert.

I know there are some great women in this forum who know a great ordeal more about the female body then I do.

What are some good suggestions I can give her to helping her on her quest to look better and feel better about herself? Any suggest diets or diet templates she could consider, I'm sorry I don't have an actual diet for you lovely ladies to pic apart.

Thank you for any help, it's greatly appreciated.

Hi

Kudos for helping out a friend.

I find this area really frustrating. With all the chubby ladies I work with, and with my mates who want to lose fat, and only one has taken on the advice.

Healthy food is good, but it is really a matter of calories in and calories out.

There is a point though where too few calories is really counterproductive.

I would see if you can get her to do a food diary first, to actually see what she is eating, when she is eating and how many meals.

You may also want to see if she has any odd misconceptions about food, like fat/carbs are bad or fattening.

I will post up a few links to some great diet threads on this site as well.

Also, see if she would be interested in posting here herself.

No magic bullet.

She needs to join the forum and post up her diet - daily food diary.

I had all of my clients write down what they ate for a couple reasons.

1. personal responsibility

2. education

There is no way around that. sorry.

Top Bottom