Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kronk, inquiring minds want to know…. Do you let kronkette…

She has slept with one other guy before while with me, and he was a member of this board. I was there with his girl at the same time so we both got some, lol.

I have no issues with her being with other guys as long as I am there and there is a female for me. However, she seems to be much more intrested in threesomes with other girls and myself:p

We have been married for 9 years as of TOMORROW, so I trust her with everything I have. To us sex is just sex, there is nothing else to it. When we are with each other, there is love, with others is simply sex.

kronk said:
She has slept with one other guy before while with me, and he was a member of this board. I was there with his girl at the same time so we both got some, lol.

I have no issues with her being with other guys as long as I am there and there is a female for me. However, she seems to be much more intrested in threesomes with other girls and myself:p

We have been married for 9 years as of TOMORROW, so I trust her with everything I have. To us sex is just sex, there is nothing else to it. When we are with each other, there is love, with others is simply sex.

Kronk... if I can bring along a couple of playmates from Heff's house, can I bang Kronkette? :)

C-ditty

I am the total opposite of you brotha. I wish I was more like you though. For me sex seems to much of a loyal and commitment to someone else. I get sick thinking of someone else doing stuff to my girl, and I would never want to have her feel that way either so I don't sleep with other woman either.

Is this always how you felt about relationships?

flex123 said:
I am the total opposite of you brotha. I wish I was more like you though. For me sex seems to much of a loyal and commitment to someone else. I get sick thinking of someone else doing stuff to my girl, and I would never want to have her feel that way either so I don't sleep with other woman either.

Is this always how you felt about relationships?

flex123 - No this is not how I have felt about relationships my entire life. This is how I feel about my soulmate and love of my life. I know that we can both seperate sex from love and be able to have fun and stay committed. This however will not last forever and we will have fun while we can. It doesnt make me sick to think about her with another guy if I am with that guys girl at the same time. You see, it doesnt bother me to think about some guy making her cum becuase I know its just sex. She is just letting herself go and enjoying the experience. I makes me happy to know that we have that much love for each other to trust each other in that way. Understand that if she ever did it away from me, she would walk the plank and she feels the same way.

CrimsonKing and GinNJuice - - THANKS GUYS

C-ditty - - Damn right, and dont worry I got no probs with you and her playing on the net. Peace

kronk said:
CrimsonKing and GinNJuice - - THANKS GUYS

C-ditty - - Damn right, and dont worry I got no probs with you and her playing on the net. Peace

;) Net play is fun. I'll start the wheels turning on that playmate thing... I might need a picture of you with a shirt off or something. ;)

C-ditty

Citruscide said:

;) Net play is fun. I'll start the wheels turning on that playmate thing... I might need a picture of you with a shirt off or something. ;)

C-ditty

Yea right, you just want to see my pecs:lmao: Done, I will get the pic to you, you get the playmates! Fuck, I will quit my job and just blow off my confrence and see you next week if you can hook it up:lmao:

Top Bottom