Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Obama makes a "Executive decission" to allow people that are here illegally

And before you reply, I should let you know that I will be asking you some rather direct questions of Foreign Policy. I suggest you research the Sykes-Picot Agreement, Balfour Declaration, the 1954 coup d'etat in Guatemala involving United Fruit, the 1953 coup in Iran that seated Mohammad Reza Pahlavi...and the subsequent fallout/blowback in the Middle East as a result of that. We will be discussing other issues, but I thought I'd give you a little bit of a head start.

Game on...from one veteran to another.

Jack Steel is a faggot

Jack Steel is a faggot

Regardless, let's see if he can logically back up his "I'm a fiscal conservative, but I support paying for American Empire and Homeland Security" argument. Neocons are too easy to destroy in this category. They either concede that they're not "true fiscal conservatives" or they ignore the argument.

Nonetheless, this is the dialog I relish as I am a former neocon myself...until I began using my brain.

And before you reply, I should let you know that I will be asking you some rather direct questions of Foreign Policy. I suggest you research the Sykes-Picot Agreement, Balfour Declaration, the 1954 coup d'etat in Guatemala involving United Fruit, the 1953 coup in Iran that seated Mohammad Reza Pahlavi...and the subsequent fallout/blowback in the Middle East as a result of that. We will be discussing other issues, but I thought I'd give you a little bit of a head start.

Game on...from one veteran to another.

this is very true. the US foreign policy the past 105 years since basically the Spanish/American war has been very inconsistent.. we will support a leader, then take him out.. Bin Laden and Hussein are perfect examples.. we supported both for years, Bin laden vs. the russians then Hussein vs. the Iranians then we backstabbed both and in the end both sides end up hating us. they are both scumbag murderes and evil villains, however when they were killing who we hated they were our buddies and this is exactly the problem. in the meantime it costs american troops lives, civilian lives, and us a shit ton of money. the winners in the end are the defense contractors, everyone else loses.

Simply Dave you should run for congress, as long as you don't backstab the juicers on here after you get in .. we need lifters and bbers in congress

Last edited:
Top Bottom