Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Obama makes a "Executive decission" to allow people that are here illegally

LOL...As much as I hate to say it...Many of you have no clue. I would love nothing more than to enlighten my newly found friends, but judging from your posts, I feel thet your "dogma" is so firmly entrenched up your asses that you couldn't see the light of day if it shone upon your collective faces.

I will leave you with these 2 links to bring you into the light...
THOMAS (Library of Congress)

and..
OpenSecrets.org: Money in Politics -- See Who's Giving & Who's Getting

Now quit bitching...Man up...and start effecting a change. Either that or STFU or I will call you on it...And you don't want to be humiliated by an old man.
'struth...

Obama this, Bush that, Romney the other...I don't think that it matters at all regardless who is voted.

People arent pissed because its wrong. Theyre pissed because they aren't manipulating the system enough as well. I'm a citizen, generations before me as well. I have a decent paying job and will continue to pay taxes and not give a fuck because, even though we think so strongly that our money goes to nothing but political pockets, it does way more. I am a strong believer of contributing to welfare as well. Having never been on welfare, I continue to agree with paying into out. Because of the thousands and thousands that abuse it, there are thousands that survive off of it. I am a proud american and if out of 99 that cheat me, 1 may be feeding their child because of my help.

The mind wonders and heart wanders

People arent pissed because its wrong. Theyre pissed because they aren't manipulating the system enough as well. I'm a citizen, generations before me as well. I have a decent paying job and will continue to pay taxes and not give a fuck because, even though we think so strongly that our money goes to nothing but political pockets, it does way more. I am a strong believer of contributing to welfare as well. Having never been on welfare, I continue to agree with paying into out. Because of the thousands and thousands that abuse it, there are thousands that survive off of it. I am a proud american and if out of 99 that cheat me, 1 may be feeding their child because of my help.

The part that I never got is the amount of focus that left or right have for the other guy. For example, when Bush was in power, people on the left were pissy and posted up on how he's a bad guy. Now that Obama is in power, the people on the right are doing the same.

I submit that the problem isn't the left or the right, but the problem is with the whole two party system and the amount of money in the system. During Bush's time, some people were saying that he's too stupid to lead the country and that people are likely controlling him behind the scenes. Let's say that it's true for argument's sake. Why do those same people think differently when Obama is in power?

The part that I never got is the amount of focus that left or right have for the other guy. For example, when Bush was in power, people on the left were pissy and posted up on how he's a bad guy. Now that Obama is in power, the people on the right are doing the same.

I submit that the problem isn't the left or the right, but the problem is with the whole two party system and the amount of money in the system. During Bush's time, some people were saying that he's too stupid to lead the country and that people are likely controlling him behind the scenes. Let's say that it's true for argument's sake. Why do those same people think differently when Obama is in power?
Thats why we need a parliamentary government.

I'm going to let you folks in on another "dirty little secret" regarding the immigration issue and why it will never be resolved...

Us Americans like our inexpensive produce and meats. How many here enjoy grilling/smoking those baby back ribs that you get on sale for $4.99/lb? Probably more than a few, yes? Most of those ribs come from a producer by the name of Cargill. Said producer actually advertises for meat packing jobs....IN MEXICO!!!!! Said producer transports illegals to their facility and even provides doctored IDs and such. All so that they can keep costs down and pass the savings on to us STOOPID Americans.

Now, here's the rub...Periodically, ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) will bring in the media and do a sweep to round up a few illegals. This gives the public (who happen to be clueless and asleep at the wheel) the impression that something is actually being done to address the immigration issue. The trick is that ICE, in cahoots with Cargill, will round up just enough to make the news, but not enough to adversely impact production. It's also done in conjunction with the next batch to be moved in so that they can fully staff quickly.

This is just one example of one meat packer. This is rampant in Big Agra...and Big Agra has "big money" (special interests) to line the pockets of our "illustrious elected officials".

Think about it the next time you buy those baby back ribs on sale. Who is really to blame here?

What pisses me off is not the illegals that come to this country and work to feed themselves or their families. What pisses me off is the hundreds of beggars I see everyday throughout chicago. Lazy fucking people. Don't tell me, live in their shoes or its not easy to find a job, because if you want something bad enough you will do what it takes. I have been jobless and near homeless with kids to feed, but what I did was take jobs and work. Its not that there are no jobs. Its people seeing a job for less than minimum wage and saying fuck it, being lazy is easier. And I have not nor will I ever say, "they" take jobs that people don't want, because its not true. Americans want those jobs. But the difference is, they get up at 5am and go out there and hustle to get those jobs, while these lazy people sleep til theres traffic and then go and beg. You want to fix immigration? Fix ourselves first. immigrants are just a scapegoat and an excuse. The real epidemic and plague is with these lazy sheep.

I'm going to let you folks in on another "dirty little secret" regarding the immigration issue and why it will never be resolved...

Us Americans like our inexpensive produce and meats. How many here enjoy grilling/smoking those baby back ribs that you get on sale for $4.99/lb? Probably more than a few, yes? Most of those ribs come from a producer by the name of Cargill. Said producer actually advertises for meat packing jobs....IN MEXICO!!!!! Said producer transports illegals to their facility and even provides doctored IDs and such. All so that they can keep costs down and pass the savings on to us STOOPID Americans.

Now, here's the rub...Periodically, ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) will bring in the media and do a sweep to round up a few illegals. This gives the public (who happen to be clueless and asleep at the wheel) the impression that something is actually being done to address the immigration issue. The trick is that ICE, in cahoots with Cargill, will round up just enough to make the news, but not enough to adversely impact production. It's also done in conjunction with the next batch to be moved in so that they can fully staff quickly.

This is just one example of one meat packer. This is rampant in Big Agra...and Big Agra has "big money" (special interests) to line the pockets of our "illustrious elected officials".

Think about it the next time you buy those baby back ribs on sale. Who is really to blame here?

Im sure theres some sort of tie in to the war on drugs also lol
Stoopid goobermint

He will issue an executive order once he loses the election that will allow him to declare the election null and void, all for our own good, if we all were just smart enough to understand what hes doing.

Ha! Wouldn't surprise me a bit. I'm befuzzled about the fact that they shot down ID at the polls bill. Unbelievable! Just one of a thousand criticisms...

Well come 4th of July when they are $1,99 a pound Im still buying them :mad:

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom