Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

King Obama makes a "Executive decission" to allow people that are here illegally

Oh and all for "kony 2012" ! If we want money we should kill that SOB and get some free diamonds... Damn. He needs killin!

How would the isolationism policy hurt in the long run? In the end, the intent would be to remove the US influence from the foreign lands and to let them grow at their own pace. At the same time, it also means that any funding to those lands also stop. Once the social programs are re-aligned as well, this would mean that over 50-70 percent of the federal budget is dropped. This excess would be used to pay off the deficit. After about 10 - 20 years of this, the US would be debt free.

Wouldn't that be in the best interests of everyone?

In the mean time we have several radical nations just waiting for the right time to shed our infidel blood. It would decrease the deficit, but we'd also make ourselves vulnerable. Drill here for oil and grow industrial hemp and keep our strength up. We'll be raking in profits before we know it and have a surplus. Reinforce the borders and regulate and control cannabis.

PS. And legalize steroids for recreational use! :)))

In the mean time we have several radical nations just waiting for the right time to shed our infidel blood. It would decrease the deficit, but we'd also make ourselves vulnerable. Drill here for oil and grow industrial hemp and keep our strength up. We'll be raking in profits before we know it and have a surplus. Reinforce the borders and regulate and control cannabis.

PS. And legalize steroids for recreational use! :)))
If you leave some of those radical nations alone (and stop supporting Israel), they'll leave you alone.

Some will attack, but they will attack anyways (ie whether or not you're in there or not).

If you leave some of those radical nations alone (and stop supporting Israel), they'll leave you alone.

Some will attack, but they will attack anyways (ie whether or not you're in there or not).

There may be some countries who only want to kill us because we are there, but the radical islamic nations like Iran, and now probably Syria since the Muslim brotherhood is taking control there jus want us dead because they hate infidels and the west. Countless videos and speeches have revealed these leaders saying things that can't be confused. And what is the big problem with Israel??? Why not back them? They are a sovereign nation just like us and have the right to defend their culture and way of life just like Americans do. Venezuela I'm sure wouldn't mind backing any of these hateful nations either. Israel is attacked non-stop forever from all borders and they are successfully defending themselves. Why would you rather leave all the terrorists alone while you abandon one of our m ost trusted allies? Israelis are badass mofos and we could learn A LOT from them. I'd recommend not pissing them off. IMO we want them on our side in a war. Why back stab israel, really? Because of peer pressure from Islam? I think some people Think about how bad the world is and don't see it for how bad it COULD BE if we didnt do at least a little "world policing".

Last edited:
There may be some countries who only want to kill us because we are there, but the radical islamic nations like Iran, and now probably Syria since the Muslim brotherhood is taking control there jus want us dead because they hate infidels and the west.
Not entirely correct. Somewhat.....

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

Not entirely correct. Somewhat.....

DrOiD BioNiC EF App!

What about THAT quote is incorrect?? Osama himself stated that whether we stay or go, they won't stop til they kill every Christian. If you're going to tell me I'm wrong, tell me how or you're not likely to be taken seriously... Umm unless you're a liberal that is. Also, the Muslim brotherhood is placing members in high places all over that new little regime. That whole part you quoted is fact unfortunately.

There may be some countries who only want to kill us because we are there, but the radical islamic nations like Iran, and now probably Syria since the Muslim brotherhood is taking control there jus want us dead because they hate infidels and the west. Countless videos and speeches have revealed these leaders saying things that can't be confused. And what is the big problem with Israel??? Why not back them? They are a sovereign nation just like us and have the right to defend their culture and way of life just like Americans do. Venezuela I'm sure wouldn't mind backing any of these hateful nations either. Israel is attacked non-stop forever from all borders and they are successfully defending themselves. Why would you rather leave all the terrorists alone while you abandon one of our m ost trusted allies? Israelis are badass mofos and we could learn A LOT from them. I'd recommend not pissing them off. IMO we want them on our side in a war. Why back stab israel, really? Because of peer pressure from Islam? I think some people Think about how bad the world is and don't see it for how bad it COULD BE if we didnt do at least a little "world policing".
What advantage do you see with backing Israel in the region? What direct goods or services to they provide and how does that compare with how much money is spent on them?

You want them on your side? They're on their OWN side. Besides, you could always glass the entire region.

How bad could it be? You have no idea how it will be. You have the fear mongering that has occurred over the past little while and the amount of blowback that has occurred over the years. I think that the US will save a boatload of money and get out of debt.

Take a look again at the Osama tapes. He said that he's attacking the US because they are getting in the Middle East. I've got no issue with defending a person's country but within the country.

Why do you want to be the world's police when there are problems in the backyard? Shouldn't they be taken care of first?

What about THAT quote is incorrect?? Osama himself stated that whether we stay or go, they won't stop til they kill every Christian. If you're going to tell me I'm wrong, tell me how or you're not likely to be taken seriously... Umm unless you're a liberal that is. Also, the Muslim brotherhood is placing members in high places all over that new little regime. That whole part you quoted is fact unfortunately.
"We reserve the right to retaliate... against all countries that take part in this unjust war, namely Britain, Spain, Australia, Poland, Japan and Italy."
- October 2003, from another audiotape obtained by Al-Jazeera, referring to the war in Iraq.

"I present a reconciliation initiative... whose essence is our commitment to stop operations against all (European) countries if they promise not to be aggressive towards Muslims or interfere in their affairs."
- April 2004, from an audio message obtained by the Al-Arabiya TV channel.

"The war is between us and the Jews. Any country that steps into the same trench as the Jews has only itself to blame."
- May 2002, from a video released to several news organisations.

I'm disappointed that you called him a liberal to discredit his point of view. It suggests that your point of view is more emotional vs logical / fact based There's no real point to discuss if you can't talk through the logic. We might as well be talking about God and other myths. Ah well.

It always entertains me to hear about people wanting us to stay out of affairs in the middle east. It sounds a lot like code for abandoning our support for Israel.

Let me ask you this: Let's say we decided that on July 1, 2012, we were officially out of the ME. No more support, dollars, diplomacy... nothing. Yet we know multiple Arab nations have committed themselves to the eradication of Israel. At least a couple of countries still consider themselves at war with Israel. So if on July 2, 2012 the Israelis launched a 14-city thermonuclear attack and killed 75% of the ME's Arab population, would you still be OK with our hands-off policy? Should we just let boys be boys?

Hey Jack...You admitted to not knowing foreign policy, yet you continually post statements based upon falsehoods and conjecture. May I offer you some sage advice...

"Tis better to shut one's mouth and thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

Top Bottom