Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interracial marriage at an all time high.

Whats that? Virginia and North Carolina have highest interracial rate while Vermont has lowest?

Thats not in keeping with regional media stereotypes, i.e. southern racism, northern tolerance
Somebody call Time magazine to correct all this

Whats that? Virginia and North Carolina have highest interracial rate while Vermont has lowest?

Thats not in keeping with regional media stereotypes, i.e. southern racism, northern tolerance
Somebody call Time magazine to correct all this

Spent much time in the Northeast? Blaques make up a much higher percentage of the population in the South (and Detroit for some reason).

I'm about to go on a racial fucking rampage in this bitch. And ain't no fucking ngrs where it's cold, that's why it's higher in the south.

This thread was designed to get me crunk

Spent much time in the Northeast? Blaques make up a much higher percentage of the population in the South (and Detroit for some reason).

That still should mean blacks should still be sticking with blacks in the south, since theres more of their own to choose. Same with whites, because they are racist down here of course. Besides, I really dont think a person would marry interracially simply because theres more of that choice around them. That sort of thing goes much deeper than simply whats available around them.
Of course what would more readily explain what is happening is the south is not as racist as it used to be.

This just shows that each subsequent generation is getting more comfortable with telling their parents and grandparents to shove it when it comes to antiquated traditions and rules, and are going to do what makes them happy.

Im engaged to a beautiful black woman and we have a beautiful daughter together. Im from the "south" and 90% of the time everything is cool. Even see a good bit more interacial couples as well. In fact have numerous friends and family in them as well. So the facts seem true about the numbers increasing.

The most looks or attitude we get are usually from what Im guessing are single black men and older whites especially the women(which seems almost like a jealousy thing). Mostly just looks, that long mean stare. And especially the more outside of the city or more ignorant(country ass with little education from the way they speak) the people are which I believe is true no matter what state you're from. Especially when Im by myself I hear some shit. The more segrated people stay the more prejudice they'll be as well as thier children no matter what race. I have Vietnamese friends, Irianian, hounduran, and black and I can tell you from being around them and especially they're older relatives, they are all racist to some extent. And as the generations pass on it seems to fade more and more.

Sorry about the long winded post. Bye!

From My Droid MoFo!

Top Bottom