Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kickbackzz, Pec Deckzz, and Flyezz

Good night at the gym....

Power Clean: 45 and 135 x a million......185x2, 225x2, 255x2, 275x2, 295x2, 315x2, 330x1 (big PR)

Pendlay Row: 275x5, 295x5, 315x5, 325x5, 330x5 (huge PR. and I am out of juice with these, 330 was tough....maybe t-bar or chest supported rows for a bit now)

Chins: (palms-facing grip) Bodyweight x 3 sets of 11

D-Bell Hammer Curls: 60sx8, 65sx8, 70sx8

I was pumped about this workout....I'm happy that I know my training and myself well enough to be able peak on call.

Had 6 homemade tacos post workout (I'd usually have 12 when 'bulking')

You're certainly making these last few weeks as a heavyweight count. Congrats on the PRs.

When do you plan to attempt the big deadlift?

Last edited:
Very impressive night, man. Big PRs, and hell, the chinning afterwards was nice too.

Now get ready to shrink and become a slobby college student again. LoL

BiggT said:

Power Clean: 45 and 135 x a million......185x2, 225x2, 255x2, 275x2, 295x2, 315x2, 330x1 (big PR)

Pendlay Row: 275x5, 295x5, 315x5, 325x5, 330x5 (huge PR. and I am out of juice with these, 330 was tough....maybe t-bar or chest supported rows for a bit now)

I was pumped about this workout....I'm happy that I know my training and myself well enough to be able peak on call.

Very nice PR's. I'm especially impressed with the Pendlay Row. You could do them side by side with Ronnie Coleman now. I'm a little surprised the curls weren't a PR either hahah.

Protobuilder said:
Very impressive night, man. Big PRs, and hell, the chinning afterwards was nice too.

Now get ready to shrink and become a slobby college student again. LoL

lol at the slobby college kids... :)

BiggT said:

It's awesome that you know your body like that. 150kg powerclean!!! Damn, I backsquatted it for singles on Saturday and thought I was awesome haha.

Thanks guys.....

CS, I am just gonna stick in DL on a day without thinking or worrying about it and see what happens.

Tweakle, thanks, man, from a guy like you it's appreciated.

Enigma, I feel strong right now, I probably won't for too much longer, lol, but I can keep cutting volume for intensity for a few weeks to make up for it.

Protobuilder, you listen to Phil Collins in your Ipod

FF, lol at you and Al in Al's journal

36 Drew, thanks for the compliment, I can't accept it though, lol.....well, maybe I can row with Coleman through his first few wram-up sets, how's that?

Petpre, I never used to curl jack shit, maybe 50lb bells, then I brought my chins up to snuff and it magically improved them.

Thanks, SR....this is probably the first time I nailed this right with subbing intensity for volume.....100% right without screwing something up along the way that is.

Top Bottom