Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kickbackzz, Pec Deckzz, and Flyezz

Tues. 12/19/06

Power Clean: bunch of warm-ups with 45 and 135.....225x3, 275 x 4 sets of 3

Clean Pull: 315x3, 345x3, 385x3, 405x3

Chins (reverse grip): bodyweight x 10-10-10

D-Bell Hammer Curl: 55s x 3 sets of 15

Unloading my pulls a little.....everything was easy.

haven't updated in ages......moved to MI and have been training 3 times a week. Bodyweight is down to 233.....from 260 at Thanksgiving, lol.....I can still take it off in my old age I guess.

For diet I just eat a lot of protein and then whatever the hell I want, just much less....but in terms of a 'diet' most people on a bodybuilding board would die if they knew half the shit I still ate.

I did do a "gallon of milk in an hour" challenge and a friend of mine witnessed....finished a gallon of skim in 58:49....I didn't puke, my my stomach was beating up on me big-time for almost 24 hours, lol.

Pressing is way down.....squatting is a disgrace, I won't post any #'s....I still enjoy pulling, I hang cleaned 275x 9 (with straps) last week......also, I think Chocolate milk is my new PWO drink of choice.....I will try to keep updating after workouts....

good to see some updates brother. and congrats on the gallon of milk in 60 mins. not quite a gallon in 15 mins like i've seen mentioned in the rippetoe interview but certainly an achievement... next time we want vids for motivation :p

chocolate milk as pwo...hmmm...sounds interesting. glad your back logging bro! welcome back

BiggT said:
haven't updated in ages......moved to MI and have been training 3 times a week. Bodyweight is down to 233.....from 260 at Thanksgiving, lol.....I can still take it off in my old age I guess.

For diet I just eat a lot of protein and then whatever the hell I want, just much less....but in terms of a 'diet' most people on a bodybuilding board would die if they knew half the shit I still ate.

I did do a "gallon of milk in an hour" challenge and a friend of mine witnessed....finished a gallon of skim in 58:49....I didn't puke, my my stomach was beating up on me big-time for almost 24 hours, lol.

Pressing is way down.....squatting is a disgrace, I won't post any #'s....I still enjoy pulling, I hang cleaned 275x 9 (with straps) last week......also, I think Chocolate milk is my new PWO drink of choice.....I will try to keep updating after workouts....

Why do I have this feeling that you have sort of lost of love?? Not a bad thing brutha....other matters to take care of...you just don't have the "ummmmmf" like you used to....I'd love to see you crank it up again.....trust me, once you start regressing, it's hard to get it back.....

Top Bottom