Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kayne West is up to his old Dutch Bag ways again!

The VMA's always do some type of dumb shit. I think that this was most likely a planned thing.

This is how it worked last time:

1 week before MTV execs go through "5" possible "stunts" (or as they call it "media acts"). Get approvals from all involved (talent, agency, etc.).

1 hour before, they decide which one goes through then notify parties to get into position. They do this in case someone posts on the net or blabs about it.

Then they alert engineering to get cameras "in position" for the "act" and master control is ready to switch cameras on a dime so nothing is missed. If anyone "blabs" about it - they don't get hired next year.

For those who think it's real - try moving a 200lb HD studio camera tripod rig with a long photo lens 45 degrees east within 2 seconds to capture a perfectly aligned "two shot" of someone who wasn't planned on being there. Try it!

(btw: kanye is a normal guy, who uses controversy as his calling card to get popular stay in the news. everyone knwos this).

c

hmmmm, okay. I wouldnt put it past MTV. I hope Taylor was in on it if thats the case

Come to think of it, she has a pretty good sense of humor and pranks people all the time.

hmmmm, okay. I wouldnt put it past MTV. I hope Taylor was in on it if thats the case

Come to think of it, she has a pretty good sense of humor and pranks people all the time.

I doubt it or why would her and her Mom be crying backstage after it happened.

Was not planned. Just a classless act by a worthless rap singer.

I doubt it or why would her and her Mom be crying backstage after it happened.

Was not planned. Just a classless act by a worthless rap singer.

I doubt it too, but I wouldnt put it em. Hopefully if that is the case, Taylor was in on it, because then Kanye isnt the only douche there that night

You bitches all know these things are planned ahead of time right? Don't believe me? Try getting onto the stage at the VMA's. The 10 offduty cop security guys will tackle you the moment you put land one foot.

Scandal = High Ratings. No Scandal = Boring Telecast = No ratings. If Kanye hadn't done this - who here would've talked about the VMA'S tomorrow? NOBODY.

c

nah ... I'm still going with he's a dutch bag

lol at the mean tags.
i agree 100% with rg's.
fake scandal. drama sells.

kayne is still a tool though. never even liked his music. especially a couple of years ago when he said that he was the best rapper and producer out there.

he's also one of the people that changes every subject into "black power" which is super annoying.

thank god for the sickle cell. Shit pissed me off beyond belief. I woulda put one right between his eyes. Him and Pdiddy both.

Kanye is a moron if this blows up in his face. I doubt it though cuz I know people forget real quickly. Remember; most people who are putting him down - would never buy his cd anyways.

Remember - there are two parties 1) MTV which loves these stunts cuz they get huge ratings which they can use to double commercial rates next year and TONS AND TONS of free press (look here). They don't give a shit if it's good or bad for Kanye. They just want their ratings.

2) Kanye, the artist. It was his gamble and hope it'll translate into more press and cd sales. And it does. However "boycot kanye" was probably not in his original plan. So not sure if in the end it was worth it for him signing off on this stunt (10x says he approached mtv with this idea).

As for Taylor, no idea. But i'm sure she was in on it, no way on hell would they take a chance her not giving him the microphone or fighting with him on live tv for it (or worse slapping him!). That would've been embarssing for mtv.

c

Top Bottom